DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Automotive, Telecom, Computer Electronics), Location (Onshore, Offshore), And Region Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global engineering services outsourcing market size is projected to reach USD 1.50 trillion by 2025.
It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 29.5% during the forecast period. Engineering Service Providers (ESPs) aid in simplifying the complexities faced by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the development of contemporary products. Tasks such as designing, testing, prototyping, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), as well as equipping products with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and IoT connectivity, are often outsourced to ESPs.
Multinational companies based in countries such as U.S., U.K., Germany, and France, among others, are outsourcing advanced technological services to India, South Africa, China, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, and other developing nations due to the cost benefit and technical proficiency these countries offer. This factor is anticipated to bode well for ESO market growth over the forecast period.
The hazards associated with the breach of Intellectual Property (IP) secrecy has proven to be an obstacle while outsourcing critical tasks to ESPs. Companies have to exert a high degree of vigilance to prevent IP theft, particularly in a few offshore locations where the existing legal enforcements make it difficult to prosecute firms which misuse patents and confidential data.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Automotive segment accounted for a revenue share of around 20% in 2018, whereas the telecom engineering services outsourcing market is expected to account for a significant revenue share by 2025
- In 2018, Europe accounted for the second-largest revenue share. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- Along with India, countries such as Ukraine, Poland, and Argentina are emerging as prominent destinations for software-related outsourcing services
- Key players in the ESO market include Wipro Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, QuEST Global Services Pte. Ltd., Luxoft, Infosys Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, GlobalLogic, and EPAM Systems, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 - 2025
Chapter 3. ESO Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2. ESO Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3. Outsourcing Classification
3.4. ESO - Value Chain Analysis
3.5. ESO Services Evolution
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.6.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. Increased tie-ups between automotive OEMs and suppliers
22.214.171.124. Need to reduce overall costs incurred by the OEMS
126.96.36.199. Shorter product lifecycle
3.6.2. Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52. Intellectual Property (IP) confidentiality and security threats
3.7. Key Opportunities - Prioritized
3.8. Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.9. ESO - PEST Analysis
3.10. ESO - Key Competitor Analysis, 2018
Chapter 4. ESO Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Application Outlook Key Takeaways, 2014 - 2025
4.2. ESO: Application Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
4.4.1. Market estimates & forecasts by region, 2014 - 2025 (USD Billion)
4.4.4. System Integration
4.6. Consumer Electronics
Chapter 5. ESO Location Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1. Location Type Outlook Key Takeaways, 2014 - 2025
5.2. ESO: Location Type Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
Chapter 6. ESO Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1. Regional Outlook Key Takeaways, 2014 - 2025
6.2. ESO Market Share by Region, 2018 & 2025
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
- Alten GmbH
- Altair Engineering, Inc.
- Altran Technologies, SA
- Aricent Group
- ASAP Holding GmbH
- AVL List GmbH
- Bertrandt AG
- Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Cyient (formerly Infotech Enterprises Ltd.)
- EDAG Engineering GmbH
- EPAM Systems Inc.
- ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH
- FEV Group
- Gigatronik Stuttgart GmbH
- GlobalLogic Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- IAV GmbH
- Infosys Limited.
- ITK Engineering GmbH
- Kistler Instrumente AG
- KPIT Technologies Ltd. (KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.)
- MBtech Group GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Mindtree Ltd.
- Mindfire Solutions
- MR Plan GmbH
- Pactera Technology International Ltd. (VanceInfo Technologies Inc.)
- P3 Automotive GmbH
- P+Z Engineering GmbH
- QuEST Global Services Pte. Ltd.
- RLE International, Inc.
- Sonata Software
- Symphony Teleca Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. (Harman International Industries, Incorporated)
- Tata Elxsi Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ibtlle