DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Historian - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Data Historian market worldwide is projected to grow by US$302.8 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 4.6%.
Production Tracking, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$303.1 Million by the year 2025, Production Tracking will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$12.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$7.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Production Tracking will reach a market size of US$29.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$61.8 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aspen Technology Inc.
- AVEVA Group plc
- Canary Labs
- COPA-DATA GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
- GE Digital
- Honeywell International Inc.
- ICONICS Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- PTC Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Insight into Data Historian
- Evolution of Data Historians into Data Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas Industry Holds the Largest Share
- Growing Investments in Oil & Gas Exploration (2017-2025): Capital Expenditure in US$ Billion
- Asia-Pacific to Foster Fastest Growth
- Data Historian Becomes Distributed
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Data Historian Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- IIoT and the Changing Relevance of Data Historian
- Growing Investments in IoT by Manufacturing Firms Turns the Focus on Making IoT Deliver Business Value Via Analytics: Global Investments in Industrial IoT (IIoT) Platforms (In US$ Million) for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2025
- Process Historians Aid Digital Transformation
- Historian Emerges as an Useful Tool for Production Tracking
- Predictive Analytics Leverage Data Historian
- Analytics Receives New Significance as IoT Ecosystems Evolve & Data Growth Spirals, Making Aggregation & Analysis Buzzwords for IoT Success & Value Creation: Global Market for Data Analytics (In US$ Billion) by Type for the Years 2018 and 2023
- Advantages of Predictive Maintenance by % Share
- Machine Learning Emerges as an Evolving Application Platform
- Expanding Volumes of Industrial Big Data Sets the Demand for Data Historian
- Massive Volumes of Big Data Generated by IoT Accelerates the Criticality of Big Data Analytics and Technologies to Create Real World IoT Benefits: Global IoT Big Data (In Zettabytes) for the Years 2015, 2018 and 2020
- Strong Growth of Smart Manufacturing Concepts to Drive the Importance of Big Data in Predictive Asset Maintenance, Supply Chain/Inventory Planning, Energy Management & Process Management: Global Market for Smart Manufacturing (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- UNITED STATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- REST OF EUROPE
- REST OF WORLD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/598g8a