BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early Samsonite, TUMI, Olympia & Away Travel Black Friday 2019 luggage deals are underway. The online sales team at Deal Tomato have compared the best early deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Luggage deals:
● Save up to 76% on a wide range of luggage sets and travel gear at Amazon - check live prices on top brands including Samsonite, Away, TUMI, American Tourister, Olympia, Travelpro & Briggs & Riley
● Save up to 49% on top-rated Samsonite luggage sets, duffels, backpacks & more at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling Winfield 2 & Omni Expandable hardside spinner luggage & more luggage options
● Save up to $105 on Tumi suitcases, bags, backpacks & accessories at Amazon - view available offers on hard shell luggage sets, carry on, compact rolling suitcases & more
● Save up to $80 on luggage sets at Walmart - travel accessories and suitcases available
● Save up to $190 on Olympia suitcases & luggage sets at Amazon - view available offers on top-selling Apache carry-on spinner, Deluxe Fashion rolling overnighter, Titan expandable hardside spinners & more suitcases
● Save on the latest suitcases & bags - at Awaytravel.com
● Save 15% on carry on & hardside suitcases - at Target.com
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The right kind of luggage ensures all items arrive at the intended destination safely and securely. A suitcase is suitable for carrying on the plane while hard luggage is preferable for checking in. Samsonite and American Tourister are two of the most well-known brands for either of these types of travel bags. The luggage from Olympia and TravelPro are also solid choices especially for adventurous travelers.
What is the meaning behind Black Friday? On the Friday after Thanksgiving, retail stores offer significant discounts to encourage post-Thanksgiving shopping. The increase in sales often drives shops “into the black,” which gave rise to the term ‘Black Friday’.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.