DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Saudi Arabia Retail Market By Distribution Channel (Hypermarket, Online Retail, Exclusive Stores, Specialty Retailers, Supermarket & Others), By Product Category, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Saudi Arabian Retail Market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
In terms of product category, the Saudi Arabian retail market has been categorized into food & beverages, apparel & footwear, appliances, jewellery, pharmacy and others. Of these, food & beverages category accounted for a nearly one-third market share in 2018 and the segment is anticipated to maintain its market dominance during the forecast period as well, backed by the widespread shift in pattern from staple food towards healthier, value-added alternatives.
The Saudi Arabian retail market has been segmented into central, west, east, south and north regions. Among these regions, the Central region is the largest demand generating region in the country's retail market, due to the strong presence of key market players in the region. Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia, which is present in the Central region, has seen significant transformation than other cities of regions. Riyadh has become the central hub for new technologies and latest creations.
The Saudi Arabian retail market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of several companies. Approval and commercialization of various products and expanding geographical reach are major strategies adopted by industry participants to enhance their market share.
Some of the major players operating in the Saudi Arabian retail market are Panda Retail Co (Savola Group), Lulu Group International (EMKE Group), Abdullah Al Othaim Markets Co., Fawaz Abdulaziz AlHokair Co., Majid Al Futtaim Retail LLC, among others.
Years Considered for this Study
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objectives of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the Saudi Arabian retail market size.
- To classify and forecast the Saudi Arabian retail market based on distribution channel, product category and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabian retail market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabian retail market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Saudi Arabian retail market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Saudi Arabian retail market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Affecting Shopping Decision
5. Saudi Arabia Retail Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Distribution Channel (Exclusive Stores, Supermarket, Hypermarket, Specialty Retailers, Online Retail and Others)
5.2.2. By Product Category (Food & Beverages, Apparel & Footwear, Appliances, Jewelry, Pharmacy and others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Saudi Arabia Hypermarket Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Category
7. Saudi Arabia Online Retail
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Category
8. Saudi Arabia Exclusive Stores Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Category
9. Saudi Arabia Specialty Retailers Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product Category
10. Saudi Arabia Supermarket Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Product Category
11. Other Distribution Channel Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Product Category
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Competition Outlook
16.2. Company Profiles (Leading companies)
16.2.1. Panda Retail Co. (Savola Group)
16.2.2. Lulu Group International (EMKE Group)
16.2.3. Abdullah Al Othaim Markets Co.
16.2.4. Fawaz Abdulaziz AlHokair Co.
16.2.5. Majid Al Futtaim Retail LLC
16.2.7. Balsharaf Group
16.2.8. Al Raya
16.2.9. Al Sadha
16.2.10. Fucom LLC
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mhbbzt