DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "4G to 5G: Executive Summary, Core Findings, Recommendations, & Conclusions 2019 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With near 20 times faster speeds and 50 to 100 times lower latency, 5G can resuscitate many new innovative services unlocking alongside many new streams of revenues, which mobile operators have been longing to achieve for some time now. From connected cars, IoT efficient networks, smart cities to real-time applications, & more; The analyst recommends telcos must decide -when they need to enter and where they must position themselves within the 5G ecosystem. The demand is there but the execution is going to be ever more important and this research attempts to help 5G enthusiasts exactly with that.
Following are the key points discussed in Executive Briefing of Worldwide 4G to 5G Transformations, Business Plan Innovation, & Revenue Maximisation':
1. What strategies can operators employ to maximise revenue from 4G even before thinking of 5G?
2. What is the strategic importance of 4G for 5G till 2025?
3. How will 5G impact the network and business strategy of operators?
4. How operators can leverage 5G to build new verticals, and generate multiple fresh revenue streams?
5. What new use cases can provide service providers with the much-required push essential for their survival & profitability; and, what sorts of unique initiatives prominent players are taking to make it a reality throughout the globe?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ec40ul