LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, global peripheral vascular diagnostic systems market has been added to Technavio’s catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on product, end-user, application, and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
This report on the peripheral vascular diagnostic systems market includes:
Peripheral vascular diagnostic systems market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic Systems Market 2019-2023: Competitive Landscape
- Vendors covered
- Arjo AB
- D. E. Hokanson, Inc.
- ELCAT GmbH
- Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd.
- Koven Technology Inc.
- OMRON Corp.
- Opto Circuits (India) Ltd.
- Perimed AB
- The Cooper Co. Inc.
Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic Systems Market 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic Systems Market 2019-2023: Product Landscape
- Systems - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Accessories - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Peripheral Vascular Diagnostic Systems Market 2019-2023: End-User Landscape
- Hospitals and clinics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ASCs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Physicians’ offices - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Increasing number of skilled healthcare professionals for PAD diagnosis will drive the peripheral vascular diagnostic systems market
The incidence of peripheral arterial disease (PADs) has been increasing significantly due to the rise in the prevalence of diabetes and atherosclerosis. As a result, the need for effective diagnostics and treatment methods has increased, stimulating the demand for skilled healthcare professionals across hospitals and clinics. Thus, the number of skilled healthcare practitioners has been increasing significantly across healthcare facilities, which is one of the key market drivers.
Growing adoption of robotics for peripheral vascular diagnosis– An emerging trend in the osteoporosis market
The growing adoption of robotics for peripheral vascular diagnosis is identified as one of the key peripheral vascular diagnostic systems market trends. The demand for technologically advanced peripheral vascular diagnosis systems is increasing due to the growing popularity of minimally invasive procedures for the diagnosis of peripheral vascular diseases (PVD). Thus, vendors are offering robotics-enabled peripheral vascular diagnosis systems that eliminate human errors while diagnosing PADs.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Business strategies
- Growing adoption of robotics for peripheral vascular diagnosis
- Preference of diagnosis at assisted living facilities and home care settings
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Healthcare Reports:
- Global Plethysmograph Market: The global plethysmograph market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2019-2023. The plethysmograph market size will increase by USD 14.86 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Inhibitors Market: The global vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitors market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019-2023. The vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitors market size will increase by USD 10.2 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.