DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Equipment Maintenance Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Device Type; Service Type; Service Provider and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global medical equipment maintenance market is expected to reach US$ 36,525.26 Mn in 2027 from US$ 16,943.29 Mn in 2018. The medical equipment maintenance market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 9% from 2019-2027.
The market is driven by factors such as, rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing purchase of refurbished medical systems and growing medical equipment market. However, stringent regulatory policies may limit the growth of the market to a certain extent.
Chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, stroke, and heart disease, are among the leading causes of death and account for most of the nation's health care costs. According to the estimates by The Asia Pacific Burden of Disease, the death rate of CVD is approximately 272 per 100,000 people in India, which is comparatively higher than the Asia Pacific average (i.e., 235 per 100 000 population). Similar trends for the increased prevalence of diabetes are witnessed among Asian countries such as Australia, China, South Korea, and Australia. For instance, as per IDF Diabetes Atlas published by the International Diabetes Federation in 2017, South-East Asia consists of almost one-fifth (19%) of the Asia Pacific diabetes population.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2019, almost 6 in 10 people in the US suffer from at least one chronic disease and 4 in 10 people have two or more chronic conditions. Also, cancer is one of the leading cause of death in the North America region. Furthermore, the American Cancer Society (ACS) estimated that in 2018, there was a diagnosis of approximately 1,735,350 new cancer cases. As per the data published by the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2014, around 230 million people in China had CVD. Also, by 2030, the number is predicted to increase by 50% considering the aging Chinese population and growth. Additionally, by 2030, cardiovascular disease will cost $ 1,044 billion to the Chinese government. Hence, the rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases is anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period.
Global medical equipment maintenance were segmented by device type, service type and service provider. The device type segment was categorized as electromedical equipment, endoscopic devices, surgical instruments, and other medical equipment. On the basis of service type, the market is segmented as preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and operational maintenance. Based on the service provider, the medical equipment maintenance market is segmented into original equipment manufacturers, independent service organizations, and in-house maintenance.
Some of the major primary and secondary sources included in the report include, Medical Equipment Management Programs (MEMPs), World Health Organization (WHO), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Independent Service Organization (ISOs), National Key Economic Areas (NKEAs), Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) among others.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the medical equipment maintenance market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global medical equipment maintenance market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
1.3.1 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - By Device Type
1.3.2 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - By Service Type
1.3.3 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - By Service Provider
1.3.4 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - By Geography
2. Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Global Medical Equipment Maintenance - Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America - PEST Analysis
4.2.2 Europe- PEST Analysis
4.2.3 Asia Pacific - PEST Analysis
4.2.4 Middle East & Africa- PEST Analysis
4.2.5 South & Central America - PEST Analysis
5. Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
5.1.2 Increasing Purchase of Refurbished Medical Systems
5.1.3 Growing Medical Equipment Market
5.2 Key Market Restraint
5.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Policies
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growing Public Private Partnership in Healthcare Industry
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Super Specialty and Multi-Specialty Hospitals are Expanding in the Asia Pacific
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Positioning Of Key Players
7. Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Device Type
7.2 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Share by Device Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Electromedical Equipment
7.4 Endoscopic Devices
7.5 Surgical Instruments
7.6 Other Medical Equipment
8. Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Service Type
8.2 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Share by Service Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Preventive Maintenance
8.4 Corrective Maintenance
8.5 Operational Maintenance
9. Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Service Provider
9.2 Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Share by Service Provider 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Original Equipment Manufacturers
9.4 Independent Service Organizations
9.5 In-House Maintenance
10. Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 - Country Analysis
11. Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Growth Strategies in the Medical Equipment Maintenance Market, 2016-2019
11.3 Organic Developments
11.4 Inorganic Developments
12. Global Medical Equipment Maintenance Market - Key Company Profiles
12.1 Boston Scientific Corporation
12.4 Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
12.5 Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
12.7 Terumo Corporation
12.8 B. Braun Melsungen AG
12.10 Althea Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xasdbt