DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Online - Offline Retail Market Summary, Key Recommendations & Conclusions 2019 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India Online - Offline Retail Market Summary presents a comprehensive understanding of the whole Indian retail market value chain; top players, competition, core findings, business strategies with futuristic recommendations & conclusions for 2018 to 2025. With the growing purchasing power and changing the lifestyle of Indian consumers, the retail industry in India is poised for exponential growth during the next 10 years. In fact, India is projected to emerge as the third-largest consumer economy by 2025.
However, despite the huge potential of the Indian retail market, organised players (both offline and online) have failed to sense the market. During the past 8 years, many retail businesses closed their stores, stopped further expansion, and some players even completely closed their operations.
The analyst recommends that all the players operating/interested in the Indian retail sector must take localised approach to achieve their business objectives.
Following are the key points discussed in this research brief India Retail Online Versus Offline Market Summary, Key Recommendations & Conclusions.
- What are the key trends and challenges that will influence the profitability of Indian retailers?
- What are the key market and regulatory developments? How will that shape up the Indian retail market?
- Why do scale and profitability still elude most retailers? What were the factors behind the complete shutdown of some large global retailers despite the indisputable potential of the Indian retail market?
- What should be an ideal strategy for retailers to win digital consumers?
What is the range of opportunities for domestic and international players? Will their interests collide? How can they mutually achieve a win-win situation?
- Aditya Birla Retail Limited
- Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL)
- Bharti Retail Ltd.
- Future Retail Ltd.
- H Mart
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited
- Paytm Mall
- Reliance Retail Ltd (RRL)
- Tristar Retail Ltd.
- V Mart
- V2 Retail
- Walmart India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dqpapd