LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, Passenger Car Security Systems market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on product and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the Passenger Car Security Systems market 2019-2023 includes:
Passenger Car Security Systems market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Geographic Region
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Passenger Car Security Systems Market 2019-2023: Competitive Landscape
- Vendors covered
- Continental AG
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Passenger Car Security Systems Market Landscape 2019-2023: Product
- Immobilizer - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Central lock system - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Alarm system - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- RKE and others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Passenger Car Security Systems Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023 - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Emergence of connected cars will drive the Passenger Car Security Systems market
Advancements in IoT technology have enabled the development of connected cars. These cars can communicate with each other as well as with other non-automotive devices. However, the software in connected cars is vulnerable to malware attacks and hacking, which can result in car and data theft. To overcome this challenge, car manufacturers are integrating security systems such as access control systems, immobilizers, interactive radio-wave remote control, and remote keys into their vehicles. The increasing adoption of connected cars will be a significant factor in driving the expansion of the passenger car security systems market. Although the growth momentum of the passenger car security systems market will decelerate, it will continue to register a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period.
Growth of biometric technology – An emerging trend in the Passenger Car Security Systems market
Market vendors are exploring the applications of biometric technology in vehicle access, ignition permission, anti-theft systems, and onboard communication program in automobiles. Although biometric systems are incorporated in luxury and high-end cars, they are going to be adopted in the mass mid-segment cars in the next five years. The rising adoption of biometric technology in vehicles has been identified as a critical passenger car security systems market trend that will have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Growing of biometric technology
- Increase in use of smart mobile apps for passenger cars
- Rise in risks associated with keyless cars
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Consumer Discretionary Reports:
- Global Car-as-a-Service Market 2019-2023: The Global Car-as-a-Service Market is forecast to grow at a CAGR over 18% during the period 2019-2023. The Car-as-a-Service market size will increase by USD 143.36 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Electric Car Market 2019-2023: The Global Electric Car Market is forecast to decelerate at a CAGR of 39% during the period 2019-2023. The Electric Car Market size will increase by 5.78 million units during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.