DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the greenhouse, nursery, and flowers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global greenhouse, nursery, and flowers market, accounting for 56% of the market in 2018. Africa was the second largest region accounting for 17% of the global greenhouse, nursery, and flowers market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global greenhouse, nursery, and flowers market.
The vertical farming process can increase the productivity because of its ability to grow in artificial lights, with less water and less usage of pesticides. Vertical farming is the practice of producing crops in vertically stacked layers or inclined surfaces with the help of controlled environment agriculture technology. Hydroponics is included in vertical farming which uses 70 percent lesser water than normal agriculture. Vertical farming gives the farming industry an ability to grow crops within urban environments and thus have fresher foods available at a faster rate and at low costs.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider crop production market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The greenhouse, nursery, and flowers market section of the report gives context. It compares the greenhouse, nursery, and flowers market with other segments of the crop production market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, greenhouse, nursery, and flowers indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Food Crops Grown Under Cover, Nursery And Floriculture Production
- Companies Mentioned: Color Spot Nurseries, Coasta Farms, Altman Plants, Kurt Weiss Greenhouses, Rocket Farms
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, greenhouse, nursery, and flowers indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Food Crops Grown Under Cover
10.1.2. Nursery And Floriculture Production
11. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Metrics
11.1. Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Color Spot Nurseries
- Coasta Farms
- Altman Plants
- Kurt Weiss Greenhouses
- Rocket Farms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cm1mz0