SAN FRANCISCO & SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--California Life Sciences Association (CLSA), the trade association representing California’s life sciences sector, has announced the 2019 Pantheon DiNA™ Awards slate of honorees. Through the premier awards program, CLSA annually recognizes excellence in the California life sciences sector and celebrates the contributions and achievements of leading life sciences innovators in the state.
“It is always a pleasure to honor the recipients of the Pantheon DiNA™ Awards, as they represent California’s brightest scientists, entrepreneurs and innovators who are contributing to tangible positive change in medical care and life sciences,” said Mike Guerra, President and Chief Executive Officer of CLSA. “Each year, we see our community of life sciences pioneers continue to grow, and CLSA’s Pantheon DiNA™ Award Ceremony is a celebration of the great accomplishments of this sector, including individuals and companies, and the strides made this year. CLSA congratulates the 2019 Pantheon Award winners and looks forward to bringing California’s life sciences sector together in celebration on Nov. 15 in San Francisco.”
- Life Sciences Leadership Award: Jennifer Doudna, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Company of the Year Award: Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Deal of the Year Award: Arena Pharmaceuticals: Global License Agreement for Ralinepag
- Rising Star Award: Pendulum Therapeutics (formerly Whole Biome)
- Outstanding Product, Therapeutic Award: Polivy by Genentech
- Outstanding Product, Medical Device/Diagnostic Award: Guardant Health for Guardant360 Liquid Biopsy Test
- Digital Health Innovation Award: Livongo
- Elizabeth Schar Life Sciences Educator Award: University of California, San Francisco Science & Health Education Partnership
This year’s honorees will be recognized at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco on Nov. 15, beginning with an opening reception at 5:30 p.m. PT, followed by the awards presentation and dinner. Follow #CLSAPantheon for updates.
Visit www.clsapantheon.org for table purchases, sponsorship, registration and event information.
Members of the media/press may obtain complimentary registration by RSVP’ing to Will Zasadny (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More about CLSA’s Pantheon DiNA™ Awards:
Each year the California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) recognizes and honors excellence as it brings together California’s Life Sciences industry for one night at our Annual Pantheon DiNA™ Awards Ceremony. This evening serves as a celebration of the contributions and achievements of California’s leading life sciences innovators, a moment in time to pause and reflect on the industry’s legacy. You are cordially invited to join us on Friday, November 15, 2019, at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco as we celebrate and recognize the impact that California’s therapeutic, diagnostic, medical device, and industrial biotechnology companies are making around the globe.
- Learn More about the California life sciences sector
- View CLSA’s Legislative Action Center
- Watch CLSA’s Faces of California Biomedical Innovation Web Series
- View Upcoming CLSA events
- Meet the CLSA Board of Directors
About California Life Sciences Association (CLSA)
California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) is the state’s largest and most influential life sciences advocacy and business leadership organization. With offices in Sacramento, San Diego, South San Francisco, Los Angeles and Washington DC, CLSA works closely with industry, government, academia and others to shape public policy, improve access to innovative technologies and grow California’s life sciences economy. CLSA serves biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics companies, research universities and institutes, investors and service providers throughout the Golden State. CLSA was founded in 2015 when the Bay Area Bioscience Association (BayBio) and the California Healthcare Institute (CHI) merged. Visit CLSA at www.califesciences.org, and follow us on Twitter @CALifeSciences, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.