LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a global data analytics and advisory firm, that delivers actionable analytics solutions to resolve complex business problems has announced the completion of their latest HR analytics engagement for a leading financial services company. This success story investigates the factors that were affecting the workforce management system of the client and enabled them to integrate structured and unstructured datasets to draw insights on the potential of the workforce.
Request a free brochure of our analytics solutions to learn more about our portfolio of HR analytics solutions.
The digital revolution is transforming how work gets done in almost every industry. The financial services sector is no exception. In fact, many financial services firms find themselves facing challenges such as building agility into every aspect of the organisation, adopting emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics and automation, reskilling and reshaping the workforce to align with future business needs.
The Business Challenge
Financial services firms face challenges in making their workforce able to quickly acquire new and necessary skills to meet changing needs. The client- a leading Swiss financial services company faced challenges that spanned three core areas including:
- Deployment of an effective process to identify high potential (HIPO) employees
- High turnover of employee annually
- Reduced employee efficiency and productivity
“HR analytics solutions have the potential to help organizations to institutionalize data-driven decision making and tackle complex challenges,” says an HR analytics expert from Quantzig.
Talk to our analytics experts to gain in-depth insights into fostering a future-proof financial services workforce with the help of HR analytics solutions.
The Solution Offered & Value Delivered
The financial services firm collaborated with Quantzig to automate their HR management processes by integrating structured and unstructured datasets. Our HR analytics experts adopted a comprehensive approach to help the client integrate new technologies into the workforce by incentivising employees to contribute to the organizational goals.
The HR analytics solutions empowered the client to:
- Analyze the work experiences, and managerial connections of top performing employees
- Gauge the drivers of the successful onboarding and retention of new hires
- Enhance employee engagement rates by 17%
Gain limited-time complimentary access to our analytics platform and learn how our HR analytics solutions can help you reskill your workforce.
Quantzig's HR analytics solutions offered predictive insights on:
- Identifying the factors for employee attrition
- Visualizing internal and external employee relationship networks
HR analytics solutions can help in building agility into every aspect of the organisation. Learn more about the benefits of HR analytics solutions.
Recent Success Stories:
- Sentiment Analysis Engagement Helped A Sports Brand to Optimize Marketing Campaigns and Boost Sales Revenue By 27%
- Big Data Analytics Framework Empowered an Oil and Gas Company to Reduce Operational Costs by 37% Through Continuous Process Improvements
- Accelerating Pharma Growth Through Geographic Customer Segmentation – A Case Study by Quantzig
You might also be interested in our FREE upcoming webinar on ‘Optimizing Manufacturing Operations Using Advanced Analytics and Simulations.’ Register now! http://bit.ly/2k15DC5
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal