DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global ANSI Pumps Market By Group Size (Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3), By End User (Oil & Gas and Chemical Applications, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper and Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ANSI pumps market is projected to grow from $ 3.3 billion in 2018 to $ 4.4 billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of over 5% during 2019-2024, owing to huge demand from oil & gas and chemical applications.
Moreover, the growing demand for energy efficient pumps, evolution of Industry 4.0, and the rising demand from industries such as food processing and general manufacturing are expected to aid the market during the forecast period.
Government bodies and pump regulatory bodies are announcing rules to regulate the global ANSI pumps industry, according to which ANSI pump manufacturers are required to manufacture their products as per the industry standards, which in turn would have a positive impact on the global ANSI pumps market in coming years.
In terms of group size, the global ANSI pumps market is categorized into Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3. Of these, the Group 1 category dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading market position in the coming years as well.
Regionally, North America plays a vital role in generating revenues for the global ANSI pumps market. The United States is the largest country in North America's ANSI pumps market, owing to its huge process industry and increasing investments in water and oil & gas infrastructure. Moreover, the Middle East & Africa ANSI pumps market is likely to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. Oil & gas is the major industry in Saudi Arabia and contributing around 50% to the country's GDP.
To increase their customer base, major vendors in the market for ANSI pumps are aiming at introducing technologically advanced solutions and systems. This helps vendors to differentiate themselves from counterparts and sustain competition. Moreover, strategic partnerships & collaborations and investments in R&D activities are some of the other major strategies adopted by major market players to enhance their existing product portfolio and expand their market footprints.
Some of the leading players in the global ANSI pumps market are ITT Gould Pumps Inc., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Sulzer Ltd, Flowserve Corporation, Ebara Corporation, SPX FLOW, Pentair plc., Xylem Inc., WILO SE and Ruhrpumpen Group.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the global ANSI pumps market size
- To forecast the global ANSI pumps market based on group size, end-user, and regional distribution
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global ANSI pumps market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global ANSI pumps market
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the global ANSI pumps market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ANSI pumps market
Key Topics Covered
1. ANSI Pumps: An Introduction & Product Classification
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer/End User Analysis
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. After Sale Services
4.3. Challenges & Unmet Needs
5. Global ANSI Pumps Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Group Size (Group 1 (1.51-6 to 3.01.5 8), Group 2 (32-8 to 64-13) and Group 3 (64-16 to 108-17))
5.2.2. By End User (Oil & Gas and Chemical Applications, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper, and Others)
5.2.3. By Region (North America, Middle East & Africa, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe)
5.2.4. By Company (2018)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Group Size, By End User and By Region)
6. North America ANSI Pumps Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa ANSI Pumps Market Outlook
8. South America ANSI Pumps Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific ANSI Pumps Market Outlook
10. Europe ANSI Pumps Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Pricing Analysis
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. ITT Goulds Pumps Inc.
14.2.2. KSB SE & Co. KGaA
14.2.3. Sulzer Ltd.
14.2.4. Flowserve Corporation
14.2.5. Ebara Corporation
14.2.6. SPX FLOW
14.2.7. Pentair plc
14.2.8. Xylem Inc.
14.2.9. WILO SE
14.2.10. Ruhrpumpen Group
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3th0k3