DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "H2 2019 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Liquids Storage - China Underpins Global Liquids Storage Capacity Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"H2 2019 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Liquids Storage - China Underpins Global Liquids Storage Capacity Growth", reveals that China is expected to add liquids storage capacity of 135 million barrels (mmbbl) by 2023.
Most of the new-build capacity in the country will come from planned terminals. China is expected to lead the global capacity growth of planned and announced liquids storage terminals by 2023, accounting for 26% of global new-build liquids storage terminals' capacity.
China is expected to add 13 new-build liquids storage terminals between 2019 and 2023. Among these, Zhanjiang IV is the largest new-build storage terminal, which is expected to start operations in 2022 with a capacity of 44 mmbbl.
US stand as the second largest country in terms of liquids storage capacity growth with 18% of global liquids storage capacity in 2023. Around 70% of the country's total new-build capacity will come from planned terminals while the remaining 30% is expected to come from early-stage announced terminals.
The UAE stands third with new-build liquids storage capacity of 55.9 mmbbl in 2023. Around 94% of its new-build capacity will come online from planned projects.
- Historic liquids storage capacities data from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
- Annual breakdown of new-build capital expenditure on planned and announced liquids storage projects for the period 2019 to 2023
- New-build capital expenditure outlook for planned and announced liquids storage projects by key countries and companies in a region
- Details of the major planned, and announced liquids storage projects globally up to 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the liquids storage projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global liquid storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of key liquids storage projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned and announced liquids storage projects globally
- Assess your competitor's planned and announced liquids storage projects and capacities.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. Global Liquids Storage Terminals Outlook to 2023
2.1. Key Highlights
2.2. Key Project Announcements
2.3. Key Stalled Projects
2.4. Project Cancelations
2.5. Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Terminals by Region
2.6. Global Liquids Storage Capacity and Capex Outlook to 2023
2.7. Regional Capex Outlook by Country and Company
2.8. Global Major Planned and Announced (New-Build) Liquids Storage Terminals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/14aux2