DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Caribbean Telecom Markets - Netherlands Antilles to US Virgin Islands" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the telecom markets in Netherlands Antilles, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks and Caicos, and the US Virgin Islands. It includes information about fixed-line and mobile operators, internet providers, the regulatory background and market liberalisation.
- ATN Cable proposing new submarine cable for the US Virgin Islands;
- The Cable upgrades broadband access on St Kitts and Nevis;
- Trinidad & Tobago open another IXP in the region;
- Digicel launches the first LTE service on St Vincent;
- MNP now available in T&T;
- UTS sells loss-making subsidiaries in Suriname and Saint Kitts & Nevis;
- Report includes recent market developments, ITUs data for 2017, regulator data to Q2 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report overview
2 Country overviews
2.1 (The former) Netherlands Antilles
2.2 St Kitts and Nevis
2.3 St Lucia
2.4 St Vincent and the Grenadines
2.5 Trinidad & Tobago
2.6 Turks and Caicos
2.7 United States Virgin Islands
- Cable & Wireless (Flow)
- United Telecommunications Services (UTS)
- Liberty Global.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sbdeiq