The Deepwater Executive Summit will be held on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at The Westin Houston, Memorial City Hotel in Houston, TX. We are reaching a critical point in the deepwater industry with Final Investment Decisions under greater scrutiny than ever before. A number of projects are starting to move forward, but the dynamics have changed and not all projects are a given.
Both Operator and Service Company executives involved in the global deepwater industry will be joining us for this unique event; it should represent an ideal opportunity for you to network with your peer group, learn about what others have to say about the evolving deepwater industry, and share your valuable and unique insights.
The goal of the Deepwater Executive Summit is to facilitate moving the industry forward through shared learnings, best practices, and networking amongst industry leaders.
Deepwater Executive Summit (DES) is the only focused event dedicated to deepwater oil & gas and the strategic insights of global oil and gas operators in the sector. The Summit's focused agenda provides a superior quality delegate experience. Following the highly successful inaugural event in 2018, we are pleased to announce the 2nd annual DES 2019 on November 19, 2019 at The Westin Houston, Memorial City.
Touted by delegates as exceptionally well organized and delivering enlightening panel discussions, each of our distinguished Operator speakers will offer prepared insightful remarks, as well as participate in a Panel Session. DES provides timely information to better understand the represented companies corporate strategies in deepwater, as well as insight into the Global Deepwater market.
Key Tangible Takeaways from 2018 include:
- Delivering the Metrics - Value creation is now a strategic policy of the IOCs led from a focus on value-based performance and commitment to capital discipline; higher competition for capital across their portfolios
- Focus on lower break-evens by achieving accelerated delivery at significantly reduced CapEx
- Leveraging the downturn through early mover advantage and strategic portfolio building
- A shift towards optimization of assets and focus on advantaged reserves; move away from undisciplined reserve and production growth
- IOCs are bullish on deepwater exploration with vast potential identified (Deep, Deeper and Harsh environments)
7:30: Registration & Badge Pick Up
7:30 - 9:00: Continental Breakfast
9:00 - 10:30: Keynote Industry Perspectives
10:30 - 11:00: Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:30: Plenary Session with Majors
12:30 - 1:30: Lunch followed by Dessert & Coffee
1:30 - 3:00: A Perspective from Independents
3:00 - 3:30: Coffee Break
3:30 - 5:30: Operator Forum
- 3:30 - 4:30 Gulf Of Mexico
- 4:30 - 5:30 International
5:30 - 7:00: Evening Reception
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1tj5lf