EVERETT, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack won the Silver Award in the Miscellaneous category of the ACHR-The News 2019 Dealer Design Awards. The Dealer Design Awards program was established to honor excellence in HVACR product design. The prestigious awards showcase the most innovative products that can be conveniently installed, maintained, and serviced.
This is the third honor for the Pack30 Professional Tool Backpacks since the product was introduced in May 2018.
What you need. Where you need it.
Designed specifically for DMMs, clamps, tools, and accessories, the rugged Fluke Pack30 backpack weights less than six pounds yet protects tools even in the dirtiest work site. For today’s mobile field service and maintenance techs, the Pack30 offers a way to carry all the necessary tools while keeping hands free to go up ladders and use cell phones and tablets.
The Fluke Pack30 features:
- More than 30 pockets and pouches designed to hold a broad array of Fluke tools and accessories, as well as screwdrivers, pliers, tape rolls, and other hand tools;
- Six main storage compartments for convenient organization;
- A special pocket for tablets and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller;
- Storage for safety glasses, earplugs, cell phones, valuables, and more;
- Rugged, waterproof molded bottom to protect tools and accessories from the elements;
- Molded base also holds backpack upright, keeping tools organized and within easy reach.
For more information on the Fluke Professional Tool Backpack, visit: https://www.fluke.com/en-us/product/accessories/cases/fluke-pack30.
Fluke tools and accessories, hard tools and other tools mentioned not included with the Fluke Pack30.
For information on Fluke tools and applications, or to find the location of a distributor, contact Fluke Corporation, P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA USA 98206, call (800) 44-FLUKE (800-443-5853), fax (425) 446-5116, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Fluke Web site at www.fluke.com.
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is the world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools and software for measuring and condition monitoring. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, maintenance managers, and metrologists who install, troubleshoot, and maintain industrial, electrical, and electronic equipment and calibration processes.
FLUKE is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation. For more information, visit the Fluke website.