DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Online Education Market By Technology Type, By Provider, By Application Type (Academic, Corporate & Government), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australian online education market stood at around $4 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 8% to cross $7 billion by 2024, on account of technological advancements, eager learners and increasing penetration of smart devices.
It gives them liberty to grow without hampering their work regime. Moreover, need for user-friendly, secure and convenient method to learn and study is rising across Australia, thereby further fueling growth in online education market.
Additionally, advancements in the field of artificial intelligence are expected to boost the growth rate of the market in the coming years. Furthermore, platforms that facilitate learning through gaming are gaining popularity. Improvements in IT security and implementation of cloud-based solutions have increased the adoption rate of online education system as people can enjoy a smooth learning experience on safe online platforms.
The Australian online education market can be segmented based on technology type, provider, application and region. On the basis of technology type, the market can be segregated into mobile e-learning, learning management system, podcasts, rapid e-learning, virtual classroom and application simulation tool.
The major players operating in the online education market of Australia include Mc Graw Hills Australia, Cisco, Academies Australasia Group Limited, Adobe systems, Pearson, Blackboard Australia Pty Ltd., Navitas Limited, IDP Education Proprietary Limited, etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Australian online education market.
- To classify and forecast the Australian online education market based on product type, provider, application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Australian online education market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Australian online education market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Australian online education market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Australian online education market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Australia Online Education Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Technology (Mobile e-learning; Learning Management System (LMS); Application Simulation Tool; Rapid e-learning; Podcasts; Virtual Classroom)
5.2.2. By Provider (Service; Content)
5.2.3. By Application (Academic ; Corporate; Government)
5.2.4. By Region (Australia Capital Territory & New South Wales; Victoria & Tasmania; Western Australia; Queensland; Northern Territory & Southern Australia)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Australia Mobile e-learning Online Education Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Application
7. Australia Learning Management System (LMS) Online Education Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application
8. Australia Podcasts Online Education Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. By Application
9. Australia Rapid e-learning Online Education Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application
10. Australia Virtual Classroom Online Education Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Application
11. Australia Application Simulation Tool Online Education Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Application
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. SWOT Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Australia Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Competition Outlook
17.2. Company Profiles (List of Partial Leading Companies)
17.2.1. Adobe Systems Pty. Ltd.
17.2.2. Blackboard Australia Pty. Ltd.
17.2.3. Cisco Systems Australia Pty. Ltd.
17.2.4. McGraw-Hill Australia Pty. Ltd.
17.2.5. Academies Australasia Group Limited
17.2.6. IDP Education Proprietary Limited
17.2.7. Navitas Limited
17.2.8. Pearson Australia Group Pty. Ltd.
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yk4jtx