DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Veterinary Rapid Test Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global veterinary rapid test market to grow with a healthy CAGR of over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global veterinary rapid test market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on veterinary rapid test market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on veterinary rapid test market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global veterinary rapid test market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global veterinary rapid test market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing occurrence of zoonotic diseases in livestock and companion animals
- Growth in the demand of the animal product, increase in healthcare expenditure, rise in pet adoption rate, and increasing number of veterinary practitioners
- Less awareness about animal health in low-income countries
- High cost of veterinary testing
- Increasing alertness regarding animal healthcare
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the veterinary rapid test market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the veterinary rapid test market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global veterinary rapid test market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Veterinary Rapid Test Market Highlights
2.2. Veterinary Rapid Test Market Projection
2.3. Veterinary Rapid Test Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Veterinary Rapid Test Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Veterinary Rapid Test Market
4. Veterinary Rapid Test Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Veterinary Rapid Test Market by Product Type
5.1. Rapid Test Kits
5.2. Rapid Test Readers
6. Global Veterinary Rapid Test Market by Application
6.1. Bacterial Diseases
6.3. Viral Diseases
6.4. Parasitic Diseases
6.5. Other Applications
7. Global Veterinary Rapid Test Market by End User
7.2. Veterinary Hospitals
7.3. Reference Laboratories
8. Global Veterinary Rapid Test Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Veterinary Rapid Test Market by Product Type
8.1.2. North America Veterinary Rapid Test Market by Application
8.1.3. North America Veterinary Rapid Test Market by End User
8.1.4. North America Veterinary Rapid Test Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Veterinary Rapid Test Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Zoetis Inc.
9.2.2. Heska Corporation
9.2.3. IDEXX Laboratories Inc.
9.2.4. BioNote Inc.
9.2.5. Fassisi GmbH
9.2.6. MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH
9.2.7. SWISSAVANS AG
9.2.8. Biopanda Reagents Ltd.
9.2.9. Woodley Equipment Company Ltd.
9.2.10. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s6nejc