DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CRO Quality Benchmarking - Phase IV Service Providers (11th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
CRO selection, CRO performance evaluation, Whether you've been in the business of clinical trials for two years or twenty, these processes typically remain onerous, time-consuming, challenging, crucial, stressful.
There is a whole lot riding on the outcomes of clinical trials - why not utilize available information to make educated service provider selections?
This research can be used to make your provider selection and performance evaluation processes smarter. An educated approach to provider selection and informed analysis of provider performance will go a long way in making solid, defendable CRO selections.
- Learn which service providers best suit your company's needs by seeing how individual CROs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Compare CRO customer loyalty ratings-based on customer satisfaction, willingness to recommend and likelihood to use again in addition to verbatim responses from recent customers' experiences
- Gain insight into the service provider attributes specific to Phase IV work which drives outsourcing partner selection, as well as which attributes have become more important to industry peers over the past year
- Discover how your company's performance matches up against its competitors in Phase IV research and related services across six performance attributes and 14 study types
- Learn what areas for improvement and standout product offerings your company is known for, and use the information to craft messaging to show what distinguishes its service offerings from the competition
- Gain insight into the factors which affect sponsor outsourcing preferences, and how sponsors select CROs for outsourced Phase IV research
- Service Provider Selection Process
- Service Provider Perceptions and Interactions
- Service Provider Performance and Loyalty
- Company Service Quality Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z2z2ju