DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ready Meals Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 - 2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ready meals market, valued at USD 194.06 billion in 2016 is expected to register a CAGR of more than 13.6% during the forecast period. Nestle, one of the prominent vendors of ready meals, has a global market value of more than USD 7 billion.
Global Ready Meals Market Dynamics
Convenience, due to high-speed cooking time, makes ready meals ideal for working professionals. Cost-effectiveness as compared to restaurant food, urbanization, and an increase in population drives this market. Though health concerns restrain the market, the perception of consumers towards ready meals has been improving constantly. The introduction of healthy ready meals and low carbon, biodegradable barrier tray packaging - which maintain the quality and increase the shelf life of products are supporting the market. The need for constant innovation is a challenge for the manufacturers.
Global Ready Meals Market Segmentation
The global ready meals market has been segmented on the basis of product type into frozen ready meals, chilled, canned, and dried ready meals. Frozen ready meals dominate the global market with a share of more than 52%. On the basis of price, the standard ready meals segment is dominant. Supermarkets/hypermarkets lead the distribution channel in the global scenario.
Europe dominates the global market with a predicted market value of more than USD 45 billion, due to the introduction of healthy ready meals. The U.K., Germany, France, Spain, and Russia are the major markets for ready meals in Europe. North America is the next big market with the U.S. being the major consumer. In the Asia-Pacific region, the ready meals market is expected to grow rapidly with India and China becoming the major markets in the region.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
- Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porters Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increased Demand for Convenience Food
3.1.2 Wider Reach through Organized Retailing
3.1.3 Cost Effectiveness of Ready Meals
3.2.1 Increased Preference for Fresh and Home-Cooked Food
3.3.1 Introduction of Healthy Ready Meals
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. By Product Type
4.1.2 Frozen Ready Meals
4.1.3 Chilled Ready Meals
4.1.4 Canned Ready Meals
4.1.5 Dried Ready Meals
4.2 By Price
4.3 By Distribution channel
4.3.2 Convenience Stores
4.3.4 Food Specialty Stores
4.3.5 Online Retailers
5. Regional Market Analysis
5.1 North America
5.1.4 Rest of North America
5.2.7 Rest of Europe
5.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4 South America
5.4.3 Rest of South America
5.5.1 South Africa
5.5.2 Rest of Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 The Campbell Soup Company
7.2 Conagra Brands Inc.
7.3 Hormel Foods Corporation
7.4 Iceland Foods Ltd.
7.6 Kraft Heinz
7.7 McCain Foods Ltd.
7.8 Nestl S.A.
7.9 Smithfield Foods, Inc.
7.10 Tyson Foods, Inc.
7.12 Pinnacle Foods, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q7b5vi