BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best DNA test & baby Prime Day 2019 deals? Online retail experts at Saver Trends have rounded up the best baby & ancestry deals for Amazon’s Prime Day summer sale. Find their top picks listed below.
Best Baby Prime Day Deals:
- Save 43% off on the Summer Infant 4-Sided Changing Pad - this durable and easy-to-clean changing pad is on sale now at Amazon
- Save $100 on the Britax B-Ready G3 Stroller - offers 12 different seating options to adapt to changing needs
- Save 63% off on the Storkcraft Sienna 3-in-1 Convertible Crib - this crib easily converts from crib to toddler bed and full bed
- Save 59% off on the Delta Children Lil' Drive Baby Activity Walker
- Save $65 on the Arlo Baby Monitor - watch over and comfort your baby from anywhere using this night vision baby camera
- Save up to $250 on baby products at the Amazon Prime Day sale - including instant savings on baby monitors, cribs, strollers & changing pads
Best 23andMe & DNA Test Prime Day Deals:
- Save 49% off on the 23andMe DNA Test (starts July 15) - this popular Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service includes 125+ reports
- Save $50 on the tellmeGen DNA Test Kit
- Save 60% off on the National Geographic DNA Test Kit
- Save 20% off on the Wisdom Panel Health Canine DNA Test Kit
- Save up to $60 on DNA test kits at the Amazon Prime Day sale
Looking for more deals? Shop the entire Prime Day sale on Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 page. Note that some deals are exclusively available to Prime members.
Prime Day 2019 sales start at midnight PT (3am ET) on Monday, July 15 and run for 48 hours until Tuesday evening (11:59pm PT).
The online sales team at Saver Trends track baby & DNA ancestry deals and savings on gadgets, home and outdoors gear throughout Amazon’s summer sales event.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.