A new publication which offers fresh insight into the development of the international leasing and asset finance markets over the past 40 years. Plus, a look to the future.
Featuring definitive and exclusive contributions from 20 of the industry's top pioneers, past and present, 40 Years of Leasing: A Global Success Story gives a unique analysis of how and why leasing has grown to become the premier global financing source which now contributes over US$ 1 trillion annually to the global economy.
Coverage includes the birth of leasing; the early years; big-ticket leasing; aircraft leasing; computer leasing; IT and digital technology; accounting and regulation; Australia; Europe, Germany; Ireland; Japan; Korea; Latin America; Russia; UK and USA. Plus, data covering 40 years of global leasing which is exclusive to this volume.
This unique publication celebrates 40 years of growth in the international leasing and asset finance markets and is essential reading for all practitioners in the leasing and asset finance markets.
Sources / Contributors
- Andrew Denton, Alfa Financial Software
- David Slider, White Clarke Group
- Derek Soper, IAA Advisory
- Dr Victor Gazman, National Research University, Moscow
- Helen Gordon, Australian Finance Industry Association
- Jeff McManus, computer leasing pioneer
- John Brown, leasing pioneer
- Kai Ostermann, German Leasing Association
- Kim Duk-Soo, The Credit Finance Association of Korea
- Lindsay Town, IAA Advisory
- Lord Mitchell, computer leasing pioneer
- Michael Rothe, Canadian Finance and Leasing Association
- Morten Guldhaug, Leaseurope
- Najeeb Ghauri, NETSOL Technologies
- Paul Nash, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Rafael Castillo-Triana, The Alta Group Latin American Region
- Ralph Petta, Equipment Leasing & Finance Association (USA)
- Robert Agnew, Morten Beyer & Agnew
- Takahiro Yanai, Japan Leasing Association
- Trevor Buckley, Acumen Aviation
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3e9x6s