DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Psoriatic Arthritis Market and Forecast Analysis 2035" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is an inflammatory arthropathy associated with psoriasis, which is classified within the group of spondyloarthritis. With the exception of the distal interphalangeal joints (hands and feet), there are no predictable joints for involvement in PsA, and the signs of inflammation are often more difficult to detect than those associated with rheumatoid arthritis. PsA is common in patients with psoriasis, and there is some evidence to suggest that the severity of psoriasis is associated with an increased risk for - although not greater severity of - PsA.
- Cosentyx will displace Stelara as the preferred biologic in the post-TNF setting.
- Humira is the preferred biologic to treat PsA due to its efficacy in skin and joint symptoms.
- A modest 6.8% increase in the diagnosed prevalent population of psoriatic arthritis is forecasted during 2017-37.
- The increasing availability of novel biologic therapies is set to intensify competition in the post-TNF setting.
- Product differentiation is critical for new biologic and small molecule therapies attempting to enter the market.
- Biosimilar TNF-alpha inhibitors present the greatest challenge to wider uptake of Cosentyx and Taltz.
Key Topics Covered:
FORECAST: PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS (Published on 16 October 2017)
Market Overview And Trends
Market Definition And Methodology
Cimzia (Certolizumab Pegol)
TREATMENT: PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS (Published on 16 October 2017)
Primary Research Methodology
Disease Definition And Diagnosis
Current Treatment Options
Unmet Needs In Psoriatic Arthritis
Future Treatment Trends
Impact Of Biosimilars
EPIDEMIOLOGY: PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS (Published on 24 July 2018)
Appendix: Additional Sources
MARKETED DRUGS: PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS (Published on 17 October 2017)
Product Profile: Cimzia
Product Profile: Cosentyx
Product Profile: Enbrel
Product Profile: Humira
Product Profile: Orencia
Product Profile: Otezla
Product Profile: Remicade
Product Profile: Siliq
Product Profile: Simponi
Product Profile: Stelara
Product Profile: Taltz
PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS PRICING, REIMBURSEMENT, AND ACCESS (Published on 24 June 2016)
Global Payer Insights
Us Payer Insights
Five Major Eu Markets Pricing
Five Major Eu Markets Payer Insights
Biosimilar Tnf-Alpha Inhibitors In The Five Major Eu Markets
PIPELINE: PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS (Published on 17 October 2017)
Clinical Pipeline Overview
Additional Pharma Intelligence Pipeline Resources
Product Profile (Late Stage): Tremfya
Product Profile (Late Stage): Xeljanz
Product Profile (Late Stage): Upadacitinib
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bdq4xh