DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bakery Ingredients - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Bakery Ingredients market accounted for $12.71 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $23.96 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors busy lifestyle change in dietary habits, rising demand for low trans-fat & gluten-free products and high growth in developing countries driving the market growth include. However, stringent regulations, growing substitution of baked products and health issues are restraining the market growth.
On the basis of type, baking powder & mixes segment is anticipated to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. These are used in bread, cakes, waffles, muffins, and pizza crusts. The expansion of bakeries and retails outlets such as in-store bakeries; convenience stores, supermarket & hypermarket bakeries, artisan bakeries and especially in the emerging countries such as China are estimated to be the key market drivers for the baking powder & mixes segment in the coming years.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to witness a promising growth over the course of the forecast period owing to emerging economies such as India and China. The major factors for market growth could be that these countries are the best destination for innovations in the bakery ingredients industry. Increasing income coupled with rising awareness about healthy baked products is also another factor for market growth in this region.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Bakery Ingredients Market, By Type
5.2 Dough Conditioners
5.3 leavening Agents
5.4 Baking Powders & Mixes
5.10 Oils, Fats and Shortenings
5.11 Rising Agents
5.12 Colors & Flavors
5.14 Dry Baking Mix
5.15 Other Types
5.15.3 Baking Soda
6 Global Bakery Ingredients Market, By Application
6.2 Bread & Buns
6.3 Cakes & Pastries
6.4 Rolls & Pies
6.5 Cookies & Biscuits
6.6 Other Applications
6.6.3 Pizza Bases
7 Global Bakery Ingredients Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.5 South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.2 Archer Daniels Midland Company
9.3 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
9.4 E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
9.5 Associated British Foods PLC
9.6 Kerry Group PLC
9.8 Tate & Lyle
9.9 AAK AB
9.10 Lallemand Inc.
9.12 Taura Natural Ingredients Limited
9.13 British Bakels
9.14 Muntons PLC
9.15 Dawn Food Products Inc.
9.16 Caravan ingredients
9.17 Crust N' Crumb Food Ingredients Pvt.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4td73f