DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Spider Silk, E-textiles, Flexible Sensors, Liquid Nanofiltration, Hydrogels, Thermally Insulative Tapes, and Specialty Chemicals" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles spider silk fibers that exhibit super contraction, silk fibroin-carbon nanotube sheath fibers that can be used for e-textiles, capacitance measuring flexible sensors, motor concept for increasing electric vehicle driving range, chitosan from a fungal source, self-assembling membrane for nanofiltration, non-woven material derived from pineapple leaf fibers, smart crystals with dual electronic properties, hydrogels for extracting clean water from the atmosphere, controlled encapsulation process for smart drug development, self-adhesive tapes for providing thermal insulation, and bio-based chemicals derived from algae.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non-woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered
- Supercontraction in Spider Silk Opens New Applications
- Development Focus Aligned with Industry 4.0 and Personalized HealthCare
- Silk Fibroin-carbon Nanotube Sheath Fibers for E-textiles
- Ease of Fabrication Enabled by 3D Printing Compatibility Create New Opportunities
- Iontronic Sensing Paper for Flexible Sensors
- Flexibility and Ease of Integration to Expand Application Horizon of Iontronic Sensing Paper
- Novel Motor Concept for Increasing Electric Car Driving Range
- Lightweight Design for Electric Vehicles in Demand
- Development of Chitosan from Fungus
- Fungal Chitosan is High Demand for Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage Applications
- Self-assembling Membrane for Liquid Nanofiltration
- Food and Water Treatment would be Important Focus Areas for Self-assembling Membranes
- Non-woven Material Made from Pineapple Leaves
- Textile Products and Fashion Accessories are Some of the Key Commodities Made Using the Non-woven Material
- Smart Crystals with Dual Electronic Capabilities
- Adoption of Smart Electronic Crystals Would be on the Rise
- Hydrogels for Obtaining Clean Water from Air
- Easy Retrofitting of the Hydrogel System into Existing Buildings
- Controlled Encapsulation for Smarter Drug Release
- Time Controlled Release of Active Compounds in High Demand
- Self-adhesive Thermally Insulative Tapes
- Cost-effective Installation Facilitates Adoption of Insulative Tapes
- Transforming Algae into Specialty Bio-based Chemicals
- Lower Environmental Footprint from Adoption of Bio-based Chemicals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lbm5vr