NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dynasty Financial Partners is pleased to announce that it is launching a podcast called ‘Powering Independence; Insights and Ideas’ which will be geared to independent advisors seeking to grow their firms.
The podcast will address the questions:
- What are the challenges your firm is going to have to address to become one of the leading firms in the wealth management industry?
- What are other firms doing to ensure that they win in the future?
- What are the challenges the independent wealth management industry faces over the coming years?
Hosted by Ed Friedman, National Director of Practice Management and Gordon Ross, Director of the Dynasty Enterprise Group at Dynasty Financial Partners, the podcast will be released on a bi-weekly schedule. The first episode will be released April 11, 2019. Please use the following link to listen to the first episode: dynastyfinancialpartners.com/podcast
The podcast will include Dynasty experts and external industry leaders and the first six episodes will address the following topics:
- Marketing: How do you know if you are spending too much or too little on marketing? How can you tell if you are receiving a return on your investment?
- Women on Wall Street: Why have so few women joined the wealth management industry? How can firms make themselves attractive to female professionals and female clients?
- The Next Generation of Advisors: Who represents your company’s future? If the answer is uncertain, you have a succession problem which impacts your enterprise value. How can you attract and retain the next generation of industry professionals?
- Technology – Is my stack better than yours? With a wealth of tech options in the market, what is the best solution for my firm? How do I diagnose what my company needs?
- M&A: So many firms want to grow inorganically and recruit established advisors to their firms and transfer their clients – but what does this process actually entail? Is your firm M&A ready?
- The Science of Client Acquisition: What are some of the best advisors doing to apply a more process driven approach to new client acquisition?
The podcast can be found on the “Powering Independence Podcast” page on Dynasty’s website, which is under the “News & Events” tab. It can also be listened to from a variety of sources, including:
Dynasty Financial Partners is an RIA integrated middle and back office platform for many of the leading financial advisors in the U.S.
About Dynasty Financial Partners
Dynasty Financial Partners is known for assisting advisors of integrity to better service their clients, run their businesses more profitably, grow faster, and enhance the enterprise value of the advisor’s firm. Dynasty does this by developing, sourcing and integrating management capabilities for some of the industry’s leading independent investment advisory firms. Dynasty’s award-winning integrated platform services delivery chassis offers a customized, open-architecture wealth management solutions and technology platform supporting advisors as they protect and grow their clients’ wealth. Dynasty hosts numerous events to allow the community to come together and allow top RIA firms to be independent but not alone. Dynasty also offers access to capital to help advisors expand, scale and grow their business. Dynasty’s core principle is “objectivity without compromise,” and the firm is committed to crafting solutions that allow investment advisors to act as true fiduciaries to their clients.