DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis & Forecast to 2023; Stem Cells, Tissue Engineering, BioBanking & CAR-T Industries" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the size of the regenerative medicine market, segmentation of the market (stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T therapy), key players and the vast potential of therapies that are in clinical trials. This analysis indicates that the global regenerative medicine market was worth $28 billion in 2018 and will grow to over $81 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 23.3% between this time frame.
Scope of the Report
- An overview of regenerative medicine that includes: stem cells, allogenic and autogenic cells, umbilical cord blood banking, tissue engineering and CAR T therapies.
- Global regenerative medicine market, global breakdown, application breakdown and leading market players
- Detailed account of the stem cell industry market by geography, indication and company profiles
- Profiles, marketed/pipeline products, financial analysis and business strategy of the major companies in this space
- Focus on current trends, business environment, pipeline products, clinical trials, and future market forecast for regenerative medicine
- Insight into the challenges faced by stakeholders, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing regenerative medicine drugs and therapies.
- Insight into the biobanking industry globally and its impact on the overall market
- Description and data for the prevalence of disease types that are addressed by regenerative medicine, stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T therapies
- Financial market forecast through 2023 with CAGR values of all market segments outlined in the objective
- SWOT analysis of the global market
- Geographical analysis and challenges within key topographies including the USA, Japan, South Korea, China and Europe
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the global market for regenerative medicine from 2017 to 2023?
- What is the global market for regenerative medicine by geography, through 2023?
- What is the global market for regenerative medicine by indication, through 2023?
- What is the global market for the stem cell industry from 2017 to 2023?
- What is the global market for the stem cell industry by geography, through 2023?
- What is the global market for the stem cell industry by indication, through 2023?
- What disruptive technology is advancing the overall regenerative medicine market?
- What are the major company players in the regenerative medicine, stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T industries?
- What types of clinical trials are currently being performed by stakeholders and major players?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the market?
- Which geographic markets are dominating the space?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the allogenic and autologous stem cell industry?
- What are the main driving forces of this space?
- What are the main restraints of the regenerative medicine industry as a whole?
- What is the current environment of the global cord blood bank industry?
- What are the global access challenges of the regenerative medicine market?
- What is the space like in Japan, China, South Korea, USA and Europe?
- What are the main challenges associated with CAR T therapy?
- When will the first CAR T therapeutics be approved?
- What are the current regulations for immunotherapies in USA, Europe & Japan?
- What are the main manufacturing steps in CAR T therapy?
What challenges lie ahead for CAR T production?
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Report Synopsis
1.1 Objectives of Report
1.2 Executive Summary
1.2 Key Questions Answered in this Report
1.3 Data Sources and Methodology
2.1 Gurdon and Yamanaka Share the Nobel Prize
2.2 Stem Cell Clinical Trials: Initiated in 2010
2.3 Types of Stem Cells
2.4 Adult (Tissue) Stem Cells
2.5 Pluripotent Stem Cells
2.6 Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer (SCNT)
2.7 Induced pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC)
2.8 Mesenchymal Cells
2.9 Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cells
2.10 Umbilical Cord Stem Cells
2.11 Heart Stem Cells
2.12 Mammary Stem Cells
2.13 Neural Stem Cells
2.14 Stem Cell Applications in Retinal Repair
2.15 Liver Stem Cells
2.16 Gut Stem Cells
2.16 Pancreatic Stem Cells
2.17 Epidermal Stem Cells
3.0 Stem Cells and Clinical Trials
3.2 Pluripotent Stem Cells
3.3 Limbal Stem Cells
3.4 Neural Stem Cells
3.5 Endothelial Stem or Progenitor Cells
3.6 Placental Stem Cells
3.7 Why Do Stem Cell Clinical Trials Fail?
3.8 What is the Future of Stem Cell Trials?
3.9 Cutting Edge Stem Cell Clinical Trials
3.10 Ocata Therapeutics Current Stem Cell Trials
3.11 CHA Biotech Current Stem Cell Trials
3.12 Pfizer Current Stem Cell Trials
3.13 GSK Current Stem Cell Trials
3.14 Bayer Current Stem Cell Trials
3.15 Mesoblast International Current Stem Cell Trials
3.16 Millennium Pharmaceutical Current Stem Cell Trial
3.17 AstraZeneca Current Stem Cell Trials
3.18 Merck Current Stem Cell Trials
3.19 Chimerix Current Stem Cell Trials
3.20 Eisai Current Stem Cell Trials
3.21 SanBio Current Stem Cell Trials
3.22 Celgene Current Stem Cell Trials
3.23 StemCells Current Stem Cell Trials
3.24 Genzyme (Sanofi) Current Stem Cell Trials
3.25 Teva Current Stem Cell Trials
3.26 MedImmune Current Stem Cell Trials
3.27 Janssen Current Stem Cell Trials
3.28 Seattle Genetics Current Stem Cell Trials
3.29 Baxter Healthcare Current Stem Cell Trials
3.30 InCyte Corp Current Stem Cell Trials
4.0 Stem Cells, Disruptive Technology, Drug Discovery & Toxicity Testing
4.2 Case Study: Genentech and Stem Cell Technology
4.3 3D Sphere Culture Systems
4.4 Stem Cells and High Throughput Screening
4.5 Genetic Instability of Stem Cells
4.6 Comprehensive in Vitro Proarrhythmia Assay (CiPA) & Cardiomyocytes
4.8 Coupling Precise Genome Editing (PGE) and iPSCs
4.9 Stem Cells & Toxicity Testing
4.10 Stem Cell Disease Models
4.11 Defining Human Disease Specific Phenotypes
4.12 Advantages of Stem Cell Derived Cells & Tissues for Drug Screening
5.0 Stem Cell Biomarkers
5.1 Pluripotent Stem Cell Biomarkers
5.2 Mesenchymal Stem Cell Biomarkers
5.3 Neural Stem Cell Biomarkers
5.4 Hematopoietic Stem Cell Biomarkers
6.0 Manufacturing Stem Cell Products
6.1 Manufacturing Strategies For Stem Cell Products
6.2 BioProcess Economics for Stem Cell Products
6.3 Capital Investment
6.4 Cost of Goods
6.5 Bioprocess Economic Drivers & Strategies
6.6 hPSC Expansion & Differentiation using Planar Technology
6.7 hPSC Expansion using 3D Culture
6.8 Microcarrier Systems
6.9 Aggregate Suspension
6.10 Bioreactor Based Differentiation Strategy
6.11 Integrated hPSC Bioprocess Strategy
6.12 GMP Regulations and Stem Cell Products
7.0 Investment & Funding
7.1 What do Investors Want from Cell & Gene Therapy Companies?
7.2 What Makes a Good Investment?
7.3 What Types of Companies do Not Get Investment?
7.4 Global Funding
7.5 Cell & Gene Therapy Investment Going Forward
7.6 What Cell & Gene Companies are the Most Promising in 2018?
7.7 Insights into Investing in Cell and Gene Therapy Companies
8.0 Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis & Forecast to 2023
8.1 Market Overview
8.2 Global Frequency Analysis
8.3 Economics of Regenerative Medicine
8.4 Market Applications & Opportunities for Regenerative Therapies
8.5 Global Financial Landscape
8.6 Regenerative Medicine Clinical Trial Statistics
8.7 Regenerative Medicine Market Forecast to 2023
8.8 Regenerative Medicine Geographic Analysis and Forecast to 2023
8.9 Regenerative Medicine Geographical Location of Companies
8.10 Regenerative Medicine Technology Breakdown of Companies
8.11 Commercially Available Regenerative Medicine Products
8.12 Major Regenerative Medicine Milestones
9.0 Stem Cell Market Analysis & Forecast to 2022
9.1 Autologous & Allogenic Cell Market Analysis
9.2 Stem Cell Market by Geography
9.3 Stem Cell Market Forecast by Therapeutic Indication
9.4 Stem Cell Reagent Market Trends
10.0 Tissue Engineering Tissue Engineering Market Analysis and Forecast to 2023
10.1 Geographical Analysis and Forecast to 2023
10.2 Geographical Analysis by Company Share
10.3 Tissue Engineering Clinical Indication Analysis & Forecast to 2023
11.0 Biobanking Market Analysis
11.1 Increasing Number of Cord Blood Banks Globally
11.2 Global Biobanking Company Sector Analysis & Breakdown
11.3 Allogenic Versus Autologous Transplant Frequency
11.4 Biobanking Market Analysis & Forecast to 2023
11.5 Major Global Players
12.0 Global Access & Challenges of the Regenerative Medicine Market
12.1 Regenerative Medicine Market in the USA
12.2 Regenerative Medicine in Japan
12.3 Regenerative Medicine in China
12.4 Regenerative Medicine in South Korea
13.0 Cell and CAR T Therapy
13.1 Challenges Relating to Cell therapy and Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells in Immunotherapy
13.2 Regulations Pertaining to Immunotherapy, including Adoptive Cell Therapy (CAR-T and TCR) Immunotherapy Regulation in the USA
13.3 Regulations for Cell Therapy & Immunotherapy in Japan
13.4 European Regulation and Cell Therapy & Immunotherapeutics
13.5 Manufacturing of Immunotherapies
13.6 Supply Chain & Logistics
13.7 Pricing & Cost Analysis
13.8 CAR-T Therapy and Solid Tumors
14.0 Company Profiles
14.1 Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine (Ocata Therapeutics)
14.3 Baxter International (Baxalta, Shire)
14.4 Caladrius Biosciences (NeoStem)
14.5 Cynata Therapeutics
14.6 Cytori Therapeutics
14.10 Osiris Therapeutics
14.12 Pluristem Therapeutics
14.14 StemCells Inc
14.15 STEMCELL Technologies
14.16 Takara Bio
15.0 SWOT Industry Analysis
15.1 What has Strengthened the Industry Thus Far?
15.2 Allogenic and Autologous Stem Cell Industry SWOT Analysis
15.3 What are the Main Driving Forces of this Space?
15.4 Restraints of the Regenerative Medicine Industry as a Whole
15.5 Industry Opportunities Within this Sector
15.6 USA SWOT Analysis
15.7 UK SWOT Analysis
15.8 South Korea SWOT Analysis
15.9 China SWOT Analysis
15.10 Japan SWOT Analysis
15.11 Singapore SWOT Analysis
- Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine (Ocata Therapeutics)
- Baxter International (Baxalta, Shire)
- Caladrius Biosciences (NeoStem)
- CHA Biotech
- Cynata Therapeutics
- Cytori Therapeutics
- Genzyme (Sanofi)
- InCyte Corp
- Millennium Pharmaceutical
- Osiris Therapeutics
- Pluristem Therapeutics
- SanBio Current Stem Cell Trials
- Seattle Genetics Current Stem Cell Trials
- StemCells Inc
- STEMCELL Technologies
- Takara Bio
- Teva Current Stem Cell Trials
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tfrmzl/global?w=4