NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IntSights, the leading provider of surface, deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence and digital risk protection solutions, today announced unprecedented growth in 2018 with 2.5x revenue growth and the addition of 120 new customers. The company is positioned for continued hypergrowth in 2019 through new product offerings, the expansion of sales, marketing and research teams as well as new strategic partnerships.
“2018 was an incredible year for IntSights and 2019 promises to be even better,” said Guy Nizan, CEO and co-founder of IntSights. “Since our launch in 2015, we have seen incredible growth and we plan to continue investing in all areas to scale our ability to detect and mitigate external cyber threats for our customers. We have gone head to head against key players in the space and customers are overwhelmingly choosing IntSights because we solve complex, mission critical cybersecurity challenges that impact their business. In 2019, the company will launch new product capabilities that double down on our efforts to help our customers gain visibility and control beyond the firewall.”
Setting the Industry Standard for Digital Risk Protection
- IntSights experienced 2.5x in overall ARR growth and 2.2x new customer growth, the company now counts over 200 leading brands across the globe as customers.
- IntSights announced a Series C funding round in June of 2018. Led by Tola Capital, the $17 million round will fuel IntSights’ ability to further innovate to provide threat reconnaissance of enterprise customers’ presence on the deep and dark web. The latest round brings IntSights’ total funding to $40 million.
- IntSights is the highest-rated security threat intelligence products and services provider in Gartner Peer Insights.
- IntSights’ Enterprise Threat Intelligence and Mitigation Platform was recognized by Forrester Research in its "New Tech: Digital Risk Protection, Q2 2018” and “The State Of The Threat Intelligence Platform Market, Q3 2018” reports as one of the three most widely adopted commercial Threat Intelligence Platforms.
- IntSights was named a “Strong Performer” by Forrester Research in the “Forrester New Wave: Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018” report.
- The company was selected as a top "Vendor to Watch" and "Strong Value Leader" by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading technology industry analyst firm.
- IntSights’ Threat Intelligence Platform received a 4.5 rating from SC Media Awards, which found the platform to have a “beautiful dashboard with an amazing product behind it; a quality company and solution that you should keep an eye on.”
- In April, IntSights released the Enterprise Threat Intelligence & Mitigation Platform, enabling proactive defense by transforming threat intelligence into automated security action.
- In June, the company announced IntSights for Financial Services, which is designed to help financial services and banking organizations anticipate direct threats, reduce fraud costs and protect their customers.
- IntSights has developed a strong ecosystem of technology partners that enables security practitioners to seamlessly integrate IntSights’ intelligence and automation with existing cybersecurity solutions, including firewalls, SIEMs, SOARs and endpoint protection.
IntSights Cyber Intelligence Employee Milestones
- As of the end of 2018, IntSights grew to 140 people worldwide, representing 67% growth.
- IntSights expanded its geographical footprint by opening offices in Japan, Singapore, South America, Germany, UK and Boston.
- Announced the addition of Ron Zoran, chief revenue officer of CyberArk, to the company's Board.
- Hired Nick Hayes as VP of Strategy. Prior to IntSights, Nick was a senior analyst at Forrester Research where he advised security and business leaders at Fortune 500 and growth companies on cybersecurity strategy, technology adoption, and industry and technology market trends, and pioneered the firm’s digital risk protection (DRP) research.
- Hired Jason Thompson as VP of Marketing. Jason brings more than fifteen years of experience working for venture capital backed start up and hyper-growth companies. His extensive background includes a strong command of brand development, marketing communications, product marketing, demand generation, analyst relations, digital marketing and public relations.
- Hired Gal Genut as VP of Intelligence. Prior to joining IntSights, Gal was a senior officer in the Israeli Defense Forces elite Unit 8200 where he was responsible for the intelligence analysis group and for developing intelligence systems for analysts.
IntSights is redefining cyber security with the industry's first and only enterprise threat management platform that transforms tailored threat intelligence into automated security operations. Our groundbreaking data-mining algorithms and unique cyber reconnaissance capabilities continuously monitor an enterprise's external digital profile across the surface, deep and dark web, categorize and analyze tens of millions of potential threats, and automate the risk remediation lifecycle - streamlining workflows, maximizing resources and securing business operations. This has made IntSights' one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world. IntSights has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Dallas, New York City, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. To learn more, visit: https://www.intsights.com.