DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biocompatible Materials - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Polymeric Materials
- Metallic Materials
- Ceramic Materials
- Other Materials
The report profiles 53 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
- BASF SE
- Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials Inc.
- Biomet Inc.
- BioMimetic Therapeutics LLC
- BonAlive Biomaterials Ltd.
- Cam Bioceramics BV
- Celanese Corporation
- Collagen Solutions PLC
- Corbion NV
- Evonik Industries AG
- Exactech Inc.
- Hycail Finland OY
- Invibio Biomaterial Solutions
- Morgan Technical Ceramics
- Nobel Biomaterials Inc.
- Royal DSM NV
- Stryker Corporation
Key Topics Covered
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS & ISSUES
- Next Generation of Biomaterials Focus on Self-Healing
- Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine
- Emerging Growth Avenues
- Growing Use of Biocompatible Materials as Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering
- Focus Grows on Application of Nanotechnology to Biomaterials
- Increasing Adoption of Medical Implants Fuels Demand
- Growing Use of Dental Biomaterials Aid Market Growth
- Natural Substances find Increased Application in Biomaterial Syntheses
- Biocompatible Coatings Play an Indispensable Role
- Bioactive Coating Devices - An Insight
- Active Coatings to Grow in Demand
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. THERAPEUTIC AREAS - OPPORTUNITIES AND TRENDS
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 53 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 56)
- The United States (32)
- Japan (2)
- France (1)
- Germany (3)
- The United Kingdom (3)
- Rest of Europe (13)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (1)
- Middle East (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khq2mt/biocompatible?w=4