SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NASDAQ:AMZN) –The third annual Digital Day will take place on Friday, December 28, offering great end-of-year savings on digital content across Amazon. Customers will be able to access thousands of deals across digital content including movies, TV shows, mobile games, apps, eBooks, and more at amazon.com/digitalday.
“Amazon Digital Day continues to provide great deals on digital content,” said Aaron Rubenson, Vice President, Digital, App, and Game Services. “We’re excited to help customers add new apps, games, movies, eBooks, Audible books, and more to their current device or the latest Amazon Fire tablet, Fire TV, or Kindle they just received over the holidays.”
Here is a sneak peek at some of the Amazon Digital Day deals:
- Save up to 75% off Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as Manhattan Beach, In the Midst of Winter, My Squirrel Days, Summer I Turned Pretty, Indianapolis, and Great At Work
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Jessica Jones: Blind Spot, Runaways Vol. 1: Pride and Joy, You Are Deadpool, and X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Save up to 60% off digital magazines such as Vanity Fair, People, Entertainment Weekly, Martha Stewart Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Bon Appétit, Wired, Shape, and Men’s Journal
- Get 25% extra gold bars on all Candy Crush Friends Saga December Deals
- Get 35% off the Clash of Clan’s in-game Digital Clash Pack with 6x value on Gold, Elixir, Book of Everything, and Builder Potions
- Save 25% on select Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Lapis Bundles
- Save on hundreds of movies like Incredibles 2, Christopher Robin, The Spy Who Dumped Me, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Avengers: Infinity War on Prime Video
- Prime members save up to 65% off movies like Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Red Sparrow, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Tomb Raider, and Book Club on Prime Video
- Save up to 66% off PBS Kids apps for Daniel Tiger, Dinosaur Train, Peg + Cat, and more
- Save 30% off language programs from Rosetta Stone and Babbel
- Save 50% or more off of software from H&R Block, Norton Security, and Quicken Personal Finance
- Save 20% on TurboTax 2018 and get a free $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Save 33% on the Audible Romance Package for the first 3 months
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet and receive 3 months free trial to Audible
- Audible members can buy one, get one free on a selection of hundreds of Audible books
- Get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99. Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million books, popular magazines and thousands of books with Audible narration. Offer valid for new subscribers only
- Get 3 months free of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for $2.99. Offer valid for new subscribers only
- Start a new paid subscription to AMC Premiere, CBS All Access, ESPN+, or Showtime and get $10 Amazon credit
- Start a new paid subscription to ABCmouse and get $10 Amazon credit
Starting today, customers can visit amazon.com/digitalday and sign up to receive notifications when the deals begin, or follow #DigitalDay for updates. On December 28, customers can shop Digital Day deals on amazon.com/digitalday or from their Amazon Fire tablet, Fire TV, Kindle, or compatible mobile device. As a preview of the sale, some deals will be available starting as early as December 26, with the biggest savings launching at 12:00 am PST time on December 28.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.