SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Just a week away, the prestige beauty omni-retailer, SEPHORA, will host its first-ever SEPHORiA in Los Angeles– a highly-immersive two-day beauty event that fuses high-touch physical and digital experiences unlike anything seen before. This year marks Sephora’s 20th anniversary in the United States, and fittingly, as the retailer is often acknowledged by fans around the globe as a “beauty playland,” the live experience, House of Beauty, will feature Master Classes with industry icons, product customization, a series of one-of-a-kind beauty activations from more than 50 brands and many opportunities for guests to learn from, get inspired by and play in the world of Sephora.
Newly added guests include a second appearance by personality, model, bestselling author and Becca spokesperson Chrissy Teigen on Sunday October 21st and special After-Dark DJ sets by Gryffin, Daya and K.Flay.
Exclusive Access to Industry Icons and the
Ultimate Beauty House Party
The official schedule of SEPHORiA master classes and meet-ups with beauty experts and celebrities is now live on sephoria.com. Appearances include:
Saturday, October 20: Charlotte Tilbury • Chrissy Teigen (BECCA) • Dr. Dennis Gross x Skinny Confidential • Jen Atkin (Mane Addicts presented by OUAI and Dyson) • Natasha Denona • Priscilla Ono (FENTY BEAUTY) • Vicky Tsai (Tatcha) • Zanna Roberts Rassi • Scotty Cunha (Mane Addicts presented by OUAI and Dyson) • Elaine Welteroth
Sunday, October 21: Mario Dedivanovic • Laura Mercier • Angel Merino (“Mac Daddyy”, Artist Couture) • Dr. Murad x Elaine Welteroth • Natasha Denona • Priscilla Ono (FENTY BEAUTY) • Vicky Tsai (Tatcha) • Renny Vasquez • Kandee Johnson • Jenn Im • Daniel Martin (Dior) • Patrick Ta (La Mer) and newly added, Chrissy Teigen (BECCA)
And, enjoy DJ sets throughout the weekend to amplify the party spirit
Saturday, October 20 (sponsored by Milk Makeup) • Dede Lovelace (Session 1), Mia Carucci, Kitty Cash and Dana Boulos (After-Dark, Session 2)
Sunday, October 21 • Dede Lovelace (Session 3)… with an extra special closeout party headlined with DJ sets from Gryffin, Daya and K.Flay (After-Dark, Session 4)
A Surprise Behind Every Door and in Every Corner
“Unlock” a new beauty experience with every room inside this House of Beauty:
- The Garden – Spend time in the lush garden with La Mer, IT Cosmetics, Gucci, GLAMGLOW and Viktor&Rolf
- The Suds Room – Soak up the skincare with belif, OLEHENRIKSEN and Biossance
- The Living Room – Meet and mingle with other beauty-lovers and special guests, and enjoy a few minutes of relaxation
- The Custom-Palette Room – Create a completely customized eyeshadow palette by purchasing shadows from Urban Decay, MAKE UP FOR EVER, NARS and Sephora Collection
- The Masterclass Theatre – Attend a masterclass and learn from the best in the industry, including brand founders and influencers
- The Kitchen – Play with and sample products inspired by kitchen ingredients from Briogeo, BECCA, Youth To The People, HUDA BEAUTY and Glow Recipe
- The Café – Recharge and check out the cool products from Four Sigmatic and Vital Proteins, and stop by the Essentia Hydration Bar
- The Lip Lounge – Create and purchase a personalized lipstick from BITE Beauty, Sephora Collection or Yves Saint Laurent
- The Foundation Closet – Browse hundreds of foundations and find the perfect formula, coverage level, shade, and finish for you with a hands-on matching experience
- The Fragrance Bar – Enjoy cocktails or mocktails inspired by fragrances from TOM FORD, Atelier Cologne, Maison Margiela and Kilian
- The Glitter Party – Get dusted in glitter and enjoy the party with PAT McGRATH LABS, IGK, stila, Artist Couture, Milk Makeup, PINROSE, MAKE UP FOR EVER, Sol de Janeiro and Laura Mercier. Then visit the AIR OPTIX COLORS station to try on color contact lenses, and grab a cocktail or mocktail and hit the dance floor
- The Makeover Vanity – From brows to blowouts, stop by for touch-ups with Benefit Cosmetics, Drybar and Sephora artists
- The Brand Neighborhood – Wander through the “neighborhood” of branded houses from beautyblender, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, Dr. Jart+, Drunk Elephant, FENTY BEAUTY, Fresh, Jo Malone London, tarte, Tatcha, Too Faced, Urban Decay — for an intimate shopping experience
- The Café – Fuel up and recharge your phone
- The Bathroom – Whimsical bathrooms brought to you by method® body
- The Beauty Closet – Shop limited-edition SEPHORiA merch, plus pieces from ban.do, Lot Stock and Barrel, and Pop & Suki that you can customize with monograms and patches
Unrivaled Sponsors and Swag
Sephora is thrilled to partner with the following sponsors to deliver a premium guest experience from start to finish:
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a show-stopping look that blends naturally to enhance any eye color — whether you have dark eyes or light, and whether you need vision correction or not. SEPHORiA attendees can try on AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses and snap a selfie in The Reserve. Don’t forget! If you wear contact lenses, please bring your glasses or a case to store them in.
- ban.do: This LA-based lifestyle brand designs clothes, accessories, gifts, stationery, and more. Find ban.do at the Beauty Closet.
- Essentia Water is the only premium bottled water clinically shown to better rehydrate. SEPHORiA guests can stay hydrated with free 12oz bottled waters of this overachieving H2O, served at the Essentia Hydration Bar on the Main Floor.
- Lot, Stock & Barrel: This full-service design studio and retail shop is based in LA. Find custom denim jackets for purchase at the Beauty Closet.
- Method: Method's naturally-derived, planet-friendly cleaning and personal care products will be featured throughout the SEPHORiA experience.
- Pop & Suki: Made by best friends Suki Waterhouse and Poppy Jamie, Pop&Suki serves up accessories that are customizable to you, and versatile to life. Scoop them up at the Beauty Closet.
SEPHORiA will take place at The Majestic Downtown in Los Angeles, CA on October 20-21, 2018. Tickets are still on sale. To learn more about SEPHORiA or purchase tickets, please visit www.Sephoria.com or follow @Sephora and #Sephoria on social media.
About Sephora Americas
Since its debut in North America 20 years ago, Sephora has been a leader in global prestige omni-retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a universe of beauty and wellness, while creating the world’s most loved beauty community. With an unbiased approach to experiential retail through its expertise, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Sephora invites clients to play with 14,000 products from 200 carefully curated brands, enjoy personalized services at the Beauty Studio aided by digital innovations, and engage with expertly trained beauty advisors in more than 430 stores across the Americas, as well as 600 locations inside JCPenney; globally, there are more than 2,500 Sephora stores in 34 countries. Clients can also experience Sephora online and through mobile apps, and access the free-to-join Beauty Insider program that offers unique rewards and experiences across three spending tiers. Let’s Beauty Together. For more information, visit: https://www.sephora.com/about-us and @Sephora on social media.