DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Legal Marijuana Market - by Type, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global legal marijuana market was 15.09 billion USD in 2017 and will reach 66.65 billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 28.09% during the period.
The application of marijuana for treatment of various chronic diseases is driving the growth of the market. The legalization of marijuana in developed countries is expected to support the growth of the market. The rising social acceptance of marijuana is also driving the market.
On the other hand, the adverse effects of marijuana on human health is restraining the growth of the market
North America is expected to account for largest share in coming years owing to legalization of marijuana and increase in use of marijuana in pharmaceutical sector. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow with higher CAGR during the period due to increasing government expenditure on healthcare sector.
Industry Trends & Updates
- America's largest liquor distributor, Southern Glazer's, has announced that it will be entering the Canadian cannabis industry in partnership with one of Canada's largest legal cannabis producers, Aphria.
- Canopy Growth
- Aurora Cannabis
- The Cronos Group
- Tikun Olam
- Natural Cannabis
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Legal Marijuana Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
6. Global Legal Marijuana Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Legal Marijuana Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Legal Marijuana Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n7fwmf/worldwide_legal?w=4