NEWARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, today announced the launch of two additional network scanners, the KV-N1058X and KV-N1028X. The two scanners come equipped with variable network connectivity, an easy-to-use 5-inch color touch panel display, direct network scanning capabilities and advanced network security features. Designed for businesses of all sizes, these introductions to the Panasonic document scanner line enable enterprises to convert paper documents into digital files for organized record-keeping.
When utilizing the built-in network, organizations can scan their paper documents directly to an FTP service, shared network folder or email without using a PC. Designed with security in mind, the KV-N1058X and the KV-N1028X offer a variety of security features to prevent unauthorized device use and protect network data communications. Additionally, the new models have the ability to support passport scanning as well as mixed document and embossed card feeding capabilities, allowing users to scan documents of different sizes, thickness and materials.
“Organizations in every industry are investing in digital transformation, but with that comes additional challenges,” said Joseph Odore, Product Manager at Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America. “Our new scanners give customers peace of mind knowing that their document management systems are network-connected, accessible at any time, and protect them against potential security threats. We’re thrilled to be a trusted partner for our customers as they look for document scanners that will help meet their needs.”
- Intuitive Operation: The integrated 5-inch color touch screen allows users to configure frequently used scan jobs, preview scans, and quickly and easily send scanned images or data to various destinations, such as email, FTP, shared network folder, SharePoint Server or cloud repository.
- Integrated Networking: Both models include variable network connectivity, enabling users to connect the scanner to the office network over a wired or wireless LAN to suit business needs.
- Advanced Security: For added user and network security, each scanner features network user authentication, access control, and SSL/TLS communication protocols.
- Next Generation Image Capture: Panasonic’s Image Capture Mobile is an application that allows users to scan documents directly to their mobile device. Users can scan documents over a Wi-Fi network or the scanner’s built-in access point.
- Three Year Advanced Exchange Warranty: This warranty provides customers with three years of worry-free operation.
For more information about Panasonic’s document management and imaging solutions, please visit: na.panasonic.com/us/office-products-unified-communications/scanners/.
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is a leading technology partner and integrator to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation and leverages its strengths in Immersive Entertainment, Sustainable Energy, Automated Supply Chains and Connected Solutions to provide secure and resilient integrated solutions for B2B customers. Panasonic was highlighted in Forbes Magazine’s Global 2000 ranking as one of the Top Ten Best Regarded Companies for 2017. The ranking is based on outstanding scores for trustworthiness, honesty with the public and superior performance of products and solutions. Learn more about Panasonic’s ideas and innovations at: PanasonicMovesUs.com.
Connect with Panasonic: