NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Custora, the leading customer analytics platform for retail, today announced its third-annual CARMA conference (Customer Analytics for Retail Marketers) will be taking place on October 4, 2018 at City Winery in New York. This one-day event will provide a forum for marketing leaders to share their strategies for navigating today’s complex retail landscape.
The conference will include a number of interactive sessions and workshops where retailers can hear directly from marketing practitioners on tactics to drive customer engagement, loyalty and ultimately sales in the digital retail era. Event speakers include:
- Carlos Alberini, CEO, Lucky Brand
- Megan Kohout, VP of Ecommerce, Kendra Scott
- Phil Irvine, Director of CRM, the Bouqs
- Lisa Brewer, VP of Marketing, Fullbeauty Brands
- Matthew Kirsch, Director of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing, Vida Shoes/Stride Rite
- Corey Pierson, CEO and Co-founder, Custora
- Robin Copland, Global Head of Retail, Huge
- Jill Manoff, Editor in Chief, Glossy
- Brandon Purcell, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Brian Long, CEO and Co-founder, Attentive
- Greg Zakowicz, Senior Marketing Analyst, Bronto
- Jordan Elkind, Head of Product Management, Custora
- Mike Austin, CEO and Co-founder, Fresh Relevance
- Daniel Head, Director of CRM & Digital Marketing, TOMS
“Today’s retail marketers are facing a growing challenge when it comes to using customer data to grow their business,” said Corey Pierson, CEO and co-founder at Custora. “We are excited to once again host CARMA, bringing together retail practitioners to share strategies to better compete in the digital age, and learn how they can harness customer analytics to fuel ROI. At Custora, we strongly believe that customer-obsessed commerce is the way forward for retail organizations, and it’s our mission to help companies embrace and realize this transformation.”
Confirmed sessions cover a range of topics including how retailers can grow their business using customer analytics, how to take the guesswork out of the holiday shopping season, transitioning from traditional retail to customer centricity and the new retail imperative. You can view the full agenda and register to attend here: https://www.custora.com/carma-2018.
Custora, the leading cloud-based retail customer intelligence platform, helps retailers drive incremental revenue by making better use of their customer data. Companies use Custora to acquire higher value customers, increase purchase frequency, and improve team efficiency. Custora serves more than 100 customer obsessed brands around the world including Nordstrom, Ann Inc., Tiffany & Co., Crocs, and Teleflora. For information about Custora visit www.custora.com.