REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Undertale – Indie RPG Undertale comes to the Nintendo Switch system. Fall into the underworld and explore a hilarious and heartwarming world full of dangerous monsters. Date a skeleton, dance with a robot, cook with a fish woman ... or destroy everyone where they stand. The future is yours to determine. Undertale is available on Sept. 18.
- Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut – From the producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG. The wasteland’s hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark ... or die trying. With more than 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills and bring justice to the wasteland.
- Bastion – Bastion is an action role-playing experience that redefines storytelling in games, with a reactive narrator who marks your every move. Explore more than 40 lush, hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat.
Chronicles 2 – New DLC is releasing for owners of the Xenoblade
Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass. Buy the Expansion Pass to gain access
to titanic content, including the Challenge Battle Mode and additional
Rare Blades. Expansion Pass owners will receive the Xenoblade
Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country content on Sept. 14, one
week earlier than the launch date of Sept. 21.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country – Guide a group of legendary warriors on a prequel journey to the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game. Defend yourself from Malos and his forces using all the fury of a refined battle system that allows you to fight as both the artificial lifeforms known as Blades and their masters, the Drivers. For full patch notes, please visit the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Nintendo Support site.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Splatoon 2 Crossover Event – Every day is a new day in the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp smartphone game. Starting today, the Splatoon 2 Crossover Event begins. You can get Splatoon 2 inspired gear from in-game events to make your camp drip with freshness! This two-part event kicks off with Blitz Clam Scavenger Hunt at 11 p.m. PT on Sept. 13, which runs through 10:59 p.m. PT on Sept. 25. The second event, Fishing Tourney #6, begins at 11 p.m. PT on Sept. 19 and runs through 10:59 p.m. PT on Sept. 27. To celebrate the Crossover Event, Splatoon 2 Cookie Packs are now available for purchase at the Tommy’s shop in the Market Place. Check out the game site for more information about the event.
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO NINJA COMMANDO (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Danger Mouse: The Danger Games (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Defunct (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Doughlings: Arcade (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 18
- Mega Man® 11 – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Monkey King: Master of the Clouds (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Old School Musical (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Omvorm (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 18
- Scribblenauts Mega Pack (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 18
- SENRAN KAGURA Reflexions (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Shadow Fight 2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Siegecraft Commander (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 19
- Slice, Dice & Rice (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Super Dungeon Tactics (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Surgeon Simulator CPR (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Sword of the Guardian (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Sept. 18
- The Mahjong Huntress (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Spectrum Retreat (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain: Goblin Scourge Edition! (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- SPACE DEFENDER BATTLE INFINITY (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.