ALPHARETTA, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mobile World Congress Americas – KORE today announced a significant expansion of its IoT capabilities, driven by the needs of its customers to maximise their return on IoT investments. KORE, a global IoT pioneer, signalled this expansion by today introducing the company’s new corporate brand identity and website. The rebranding reflects the evolution of the company and its vision for the future.
Businesses in every industry struggle with the complexities of planning, deploying and managing IoT solutions. These challenges often result in delayed time-to-market, missed revenue opportunities, technology incompatibility, competitive disadvantages, and issues surrounding customer loyalty. KORE’s unique understanding of IoT pain points – from strategy development through technical challenges to logistical considerations surrounding endpoint devices – enable the company to deliver customer-specific solutions that reduce friction and accelerate the production of measurable results. KORE’s strong partnerships across the IoT ecosystem ensure that customers benefit from the best possible technology and services to meet their unique needs.
In addition, the company is pivoting towards vertical-specific solutions, delivering solution bundles at the industry use case level, to deliver exceptional value to customers in verticals such as fleet, healthcare, logistics, industrial, and more. These solutions directly address the challenges, business drivers, and revenue opportunities in each specific industry.
“The IoT market continues to rapidly evolve, with business and IT leaders facing complex challenges at an unprecedented pace. KORE’s responsive, customer-focused approach to this environment and its progression into a complete IoT solutions provider positions them to uniquely solve IoT enablement challenges and accelerate the rollout of IoT-driven enterprise applications,” said Dan Shey, Vice President at ABI Research.
KORE simplifies the complexity of IoT with complete, global IoT management capabilities that encompass all of the key considerations and elements needed for a successful IoT deployment, regardless of where an organisation is in their IoT project:
- IoT Strategy and Readiness: KORE helps businesses to assess IoT readiness and develop a comprehensive IoT strategy including security and deployment considerations.
- Application Management and Data-as-a-Service (DaaS): KORE’s flexible capabilities allow companies to deliver their own branded, unique business applications to maximise value. In addition, KORE provides actionable insights from data, enabling customers to make fact-based, predictive decisions to drive ROI.
- Reporting and Analytics: KORE helps organisations understand data traffic patterns and gain insights surrounding key business metrics including network status, asset health, job efficiency and operator compliance.
- Connectivity and Carrier Management: KORE provides connectivity coverage from nearly all major carriers, device availability from major OEMs, and as the largest independent provider of connectivity management globally, is leading the charge to deliver the value of eSIM and iSIM technologies as they become available for global deployment.
- Network and Security Management: KORE gives companies enhanced control of their IoT data traffic and device connectivity to improve application manageability, performance and security. The KORE IoT Cloud is a purpose-built global network for IoT, designed from the ground up to meet the highest standards of security and availability. KORE’s Rapid-Setup VPN services allow companies to extend their LAN into the KORE IoT Cloud and enable end-to-end encryption of all in flight data traffic.
- Endpoint Lifecycle Management and Managed Services: KORE’s professional and managed services ensure a successful deployment from project inception to completion with comprehensive service options and capabilities. KORE can now help customers not only with strategy and vision, but also with technology and device selection, certification, forward and reverse logistics, and a host of managed services to support the entire IoT lifecycle.
“IoT is re-inventing business as we know it, creating new efficiencies and opportunities in virtually every industry. However, many organisations struggle to capitalise on the potential of IoT and realise its extensive benefits,” said KORE President and Chief Executive Officer Romil Bahl. “In response, we have made significant investments to enhance current and bring forward new capabilities to holistically serve as a trusted advisor and partner-of-choice to solve the most complex customer challenges. With these solutions, guiding more than 6,200 customers across the IoT ecosystem, KORE is uniquely qualified to help businesses realise the full potential of IoT.”
An Evolved Brand Identity
KORE’s refreshed brand represents its successful and ongoing transition to a company well beyond its managed connectivity heritage. Today the company competes in key growth markets that include location tracking, asset monitoring, and field servicing – all focused on helping KORE customers enable their IoT vision with seamless execution and maximising return from their IoT investments.
Visit KORE at Mobile World Congress Americas stand S.2536 to learn how its consultative team of experts can help solve the most complex global IoT challenges.
KORE Wireless Group (“KORE”) is a pioneer, leader, and trusted advisor delivering transformative business performance. We empower organisations of all sizes to improve operational and business results by simplifying the complexity of IoT. Our deep IoT knowledge and experience, global reach, purpose-built solutions, and deployment agility accelerate and materially impact our customers’ business outcomes.