DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa Solar Water Pump Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Power Rating, by Design Type, by Drive Type, by Countries and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Solar Water Pump System market revenues are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20% during 2018-2024.
Morocco Government is likely to invest $233 million in solar projects to serve agricultural growth and significant number of pumps are expected to be installed over the next six years. Morocco accounted for the largest revenue share in African market in 2017 followed by Ethiopia.
Lower power (Upto 3 HP) AC submersible solar water pumps were most widely installed in the region in 2017, where majority of the pumps were deployed for irrigation of the agricultural fields.
Africa Solar Water Pump market had registered substantial growth in terms of number of new installations, predominantly attributed to decreasing price of PV panels and government subsidy over the past few years.
Easy finance by NGOs and government banks boosted the small scale farmer confidence which have bolstered the Africa Solar Water Pump market. In Morocco, NAMA program supports new installation of solar water pump in agriculture fields.
During the forecast period, lower capacity submersible pumps with DC motor would account for majority of the market share on the back of increasing diesel price and poor availability of grid electricity in the agriculture fields.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Africa Solar Water Pump Market Outlook
4. Africa Solar Water Pump Market Dynamics
5. Africa Solar Water Pump Market Trends
6. Morocco Solar Water Pump Market Overview
7. Kenya Solar Water Pump Market Overview
8. Ethiopia Solar Water Pump Market Overview
9. South Africa Solar Water Pump Market Overview
10. Tanzania Solar Water Pump Market Overview
11. Egypt Solar Water Pump Market Overview
12. Ghana Solar Water Pump Market Overview
13. Africa Solar Water Pump Market - Competitive Benchmarking
14. Company Profiles
- CRI Pump
15. Key Strategic Pointers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k7pg6z/the_african_solar?w=4