DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Thin Wafer Processing and Dicing Equipment Market - Segmented by Equipment Type (Processing and Dicing), Technology (Grinding, Grinding and CPM, Blade Dicing, Laser Ablation), Application and Region - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The thin wafer processing and dicing equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Integration of microelectronics into several consumer electronics and smart cards needed for thinner wafers are increasing rapidly. Technologies like RFID, MEMS Devices, and power devices are considered to be the major source of demand for these thin wafers. This scenario is increasingly creating demand for better manufacturing process, especially processing and dicing which are important phases of ultra-thin wafer production.
Many new processes such as chemical mechanical polishing (CMP) are increasingly being integrated into the processing phase along with grinding operations to ensure smoothly polished wafer surface. With increasing innovations in enterprise security solutions to manage employees of the organization, upcoming foundries and semiconductor manufacturing establishments and applications in consumer electronics are expected to keep a steady demand for processing and dicing equipment over the forecast period.
- Applications in RFID to Create a Huge Demand
- Asia Pacific is growing at A Faster Pace
Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - SPTS Technologies received approximately USD 37 million in orders for multiple etch and deposition systems from two GaAs foundry customers. SPTS's Omega plasma etch, Delta PECVD, and Sigma PVD are expected to be installed in these foundries to manufacture radio frequency (RF) devices for 4G and emerging 5G wireless infrastructure.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Thin Wafer Processing and Dicing Equipment Market Segmentation
6. Company Profiles
- Suzhou Delphi Laser Co. Ltd
- SPTS Technologies Limited (Orbotech)
- Plasma-Therm LLC
- Han's Laser Technology Co. Ltd
- ASM Laser Separation International (ALSI) B.V.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Global Thin Wafer Processing and Dicing Equipment Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vwqwm7/global_thin_wafer?w=4