DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Palletizer Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The palletizer market was valued at USD 2.15 billion in 2017, and it is projected to reach a value of USD 2.9 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.21%, over the forecast period, 2018-2023.
As manually placing boxes on pallets can be time-consuming and expensive, and it can cause unusual stress to workers, palletizers are used to automate the pallet building process in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing facility.
For long production runs with the same stock keeping units (SKUs) and same-size cases, a conventional palletizer is preferred. However, robotic palletizers are more flexible and reliable for palletizing multiple SKU pallets.
In the current fast-paced economy, retailers and distribution centers are shipping fewer pallets with a single SKU and generating more mixed-case pallets with multiple SKUs. Thus, robotic palletizers are expected to be used more than conventional ones, for palletizing.
- Increasing Demand for SCARA Robots in the Food Processing Industry to Drive the Market
- The Food and Beverage Industry to Lead the Palletizer Market
- North America is a Significant Region in the Global Palletizer Market
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - Columbia Machine introduced HL9200 palletizer, which is designed to provide flexibility by incorporating variable lane position technology with soft turn case handling; and two configurable layer tables to provide stable layer forming.
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Approach and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Global Palletizer Market Segmentation
6 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Bastian Solutions Inc.
- Premier Tech Chronos
- Columbia Palletizing Inc.
- Intelligrated Inc.
- Dematic Corp.
- Statec Binder GmbH
- TMG Impianti SpA
- Guangzhou Tech-Long Packaging Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Murata Machinery Ltd.
- Brillopak Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvp5nv/global_palletizer?w=4