DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global IoT Analytics Market - Segmented by Type (Solution, Service), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), End Users (Agriculture, Energy & Utility, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector), and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The IoT analytics market has been valued at USD 7.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 34.1 billion by 2023.
The rapid increase of the connected devices across the globe is expected to ascend the utilization of IoT data analytics. Furthermore, with every device digitally connected, the amount of amount of data generated is rapidly increasing. This is making a requirement for analysis of generated data to understand a user's pattern or behavior which will help in enhancing the user experience.
The businesses leveraging internet of things (IoT) are focusing on their competencies owing to which the organizations are rapidly adopting and integrating analytics to understand and develop long-term customer relationships.
- Increasing Volume of IoT Data
- Cloud Segment Expected to be the Fastest Growing
- Asia Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2018: IBM launched private IoT analytics cloud platform which encompasses the same features of public cloud for the data center. This is likely to foster the number of consumers for the company and bring high influx of revenue.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global IoT Analytics Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Microsoft Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Accenture PLC
- Cisco Systems Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Opportunities in Global IoT Analytics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vb2j7k/global_iot?w=4