DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Small Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Market by Architecture, Product (Nano and Micro), Industry Vertical and Region 2014-2025: Growth Opportunity and Business Strategy" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aggregated revenue of small PLC systems will reach $98.37 billion during 2018-2025 owing to a growing adoption and upgrade of nano and micro PLC systems & controls in various industry verticals.
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global nano and micro PLC market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of architecture, product, industry vertical and region.
Based on architecture, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section:
- Hardware (further split into Processor, Power Supply, Input/Output, Memory and others)
- Software (further split into Redundancy Software, Motion Control Software, Simulation Software, Programming Software)
- Services (further segmented into Training, Maintenance, Consulting)
- Based on product type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section:
- Nano PLC (further segmented into Fixed Nano PLC and Modular Nano PLC)
- Micro PLC (further segmented into Fixed Micro PLC and Modular Micro PLC)
On basis of industry vertical, the global market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
- Automotive Industry
- Energy & Power Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Metal & Mining Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Home & Building Automation Industry
- Chemicals & Plastics Industry
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Water and Wastewater Industry
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
3 Segmentation of Global Market by Architecture Type
4 Segmentation of Global Market by Product
5 Segmentation of Global Market by Industry Vertical
6 Segmentation of Global Market by Region
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Investing in Global Market: Risk Assessment and Management
- ABB Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IDEC Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Omron Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8wnv28/global_small?w=4