DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for energy-efficient battery-powered devices and increasing sales trend of smart phones and automobiles.
Based on End-User, the market is divided into Telecom and Networking, Automotive, Wearable Electronics, Industrial & Retail, Consumer Electronics, Building Control, Healthcare and Other End-Users.
Based on Product, the market is segregated Power Management ASIC/ASSP, Linear Regulators, Voltage References, Motor Control IC, Microprocessor Supervisory IC, Integrated ASSP Power Management ICs and Other Products.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) Market, By End-User
5 Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) Market, By Product
6 Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Renesas Electronics Corp.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Linear Technology Corp.
- Dialog Semiconductor PLC
- Analog Devices Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- On Semiconductor Corp.
- Semtech Corporation
- Infineon Technologies Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Group
- Rohm Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfbwfj/power_management?w=4