DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mid-infrared Lasers Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Mid-infrared Lasers Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include compactness and robustness of the mid infrared lasers and various innovations in the technology sector.
Based on wavelength type, market is classified into tunable mid- infrared lasers, fixed mid- infrared lasers and broadband mid-infrared lasers.
On the basis of type, market is segmented into solid-state lasers, non-linear lasers, free-election lasers, CO2 lasers, semiconductor lasers, gas laser, liquid handling workstations, software, pipettes, microplate reagent dispensers, burettes, microplate washers and consumables.
By application, market is divided into non-invasive medical diagnostics, laser scalpel, free space communication, remote sensing and spectroscopy.
Depending on the end user, market is segregated into medical/forensics laboratories, aerospace & defense, research institutions, chemical industries, pharmaceutical companies and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Mid-infrared Lasers Market, By Wavelength Type
5 Mid-infrared Lasers Market, By Type
6 Mid-infrared Lasers Market, By Application
7 Mid-infrared Lasers Market, By End User
8 Mid-infrared Lasers Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- RP Photonics Consulting GmbH
- Menlo Systems GmbH
- IMRA America Inc.
- Quantronix Corporation
- Time-Bandwidth Products AG
- Fianium Ltd.
- Rofin-Baasel UK Ltd.
- Toptica Photonics AG
- Genia Photonics
- AMS Technologies AG
- Boston Electronics Corporation
- ELUXI Ltd
- Alpes Lasers S.A
- IPG Photonics Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sswq9/the_global?w=4