DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biopharmaceutical Processing Equipment And Consumables Market By Product (Filtration, Chromatography, Columns, Bioreactor, Cell Culture, Service), Application (Commercial, Research) & End User - Global Forecast To 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Biopharmaceutical processing equipment and consumables market is slated to exhibit a lucrative growth rate. Global Biopharmaceutical Processing Equipment and Consumables market is expected to reach USD 22,340 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 14.8% in the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.
Growing demand for biopharmaceuticals, capacity expansion from biopharmaceutical manufacturers, rising adoption of single-use bioprocessing products, and increase in funding from governments for biopharmaceutical research are majorly driving the global biopharmaceutical processing equipment and consumables market.
However, factors such as complex and lengthy development and manufacturing process of biopharmaceuticals, and a decline in funding for early-stage biopharmaceutical start-ups may hinder the market growth.
The report identifies North America being the largest market followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. The geographical analysis section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries.
In addition, the report further gives an extensive outlook on various industry/facilities served by the biopharmaceutical processing equipment and consumables. These industries include pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industry, academic and research institutes, and contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs). Apart from end-users, the report provides insights on adoption of biopharmaceutical processing equipment and consumables in various application segments of the market.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 4 years (2015-2018).
The market players employed various strategies to expand their product offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global biopharmaceutical equipment and consumables market include agreements, partnerships, & collaborations; new product launches; mergers & acquisitions; and expansion.
- Growing Demand for Biopharmaceuticals
- Rising Adoption of Single-Use Bioprocessing Equipment and Consumables
- Capacity Expansions from Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Increase in the Support from Governments for Biopharmaceutical Research
- Complex Development and Manufacturing Process of Biopharmaceuticals
- Obstacles in Raising Funding for Early-Stage Biopharmaceutical Start-Ups
- Significant Opportunities from Emerging Asia-Pacific and Latin American Market
- Expected Surge in Biosimilar Production in the U.S.
- Personalized Medicine to Offer New Growth Avenues
- Intensive Capital Requirements in Biopharmaceutical Production
- Concerns Regarding Stem Cell Research
- Rising Focus on Continuous Bioprocessing
- Use of Disposable Processing Equipment for Commercial Production
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Biopharmaceutical Processing Equipment and Consumables Market, by Product Type
6. Biopharmaceutical Processing Equipment and Consumables Market, by Application
7. Biopharmaceutical Processing Equipment and Consumables Market, by End-User
8. Global Biopharmaceutical Processing Equipment and Consumables Market, by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
- Merck Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- 3M Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Repligen Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- Eppendorf AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drv7l6/global_22_34?w=4