DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Digital Door Lock System Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Digital Door Lock System Market is expected to witness market growth of 33.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Asia Pacific is the region with maximum potential for growth due to increasing business activities, rapid rate of urbanization, and higher disposable income in the region. China, India, South Korea, and Japan will be the prominent markets with tremendous potential.
Growing terrorist activities in these emerging nations in conjunction with significant investments into infrastructure will drive the demand for security within the government end-user segment during the forecast period.
Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Biometric and Keypad Lock.
- The Biometric Type is further segmented into Fingerprint Recognition, Voice Recognition, Face Recognition, Iris Recognition, Palm Recognition, Others.
- Keypad Lock includes Magnetic Strip & Electronic Strike Lock and Electromechanical Lock.
Based on End-User, the Digital Door Lock System market segments the market into Commercial, Government, Industrial, and Residential.
Based on Countries, the Digital Door Lock System market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Asia Pacific Digital Door Lock System Market
5. Asia Pacific Digital Door Lock System Market by End-User
6. Asia Pacific Digital Door Lock System Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Assa Abloy Group
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Nestwell Technologies
- Vivint, Inc.
- Godrej Group (Godrej and Boyce)
- Hanman International Pte Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63bcl3/asia_pacific?w=4