DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Railway Traction Motors Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Railway Traction Motors Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing investments in research and development and urbanization coupled with environmental concerns.
By Motor Type, market is categorized into Synchronous Alternating Current Traction Motors, Direct Current (D.C.) Traction Motors and Alternating Current (A.C.) Traction Motors.
Based on Application, market is divided into Electric Locomotives, Diesel-Electric Locomotives, Electric Multiple Units (EMUs) and Direct Electric Locomotive.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Railway Traction Motors Market, By Motor Type
5 Railway Traction Motors Market, By Application
6 Railway Traction Motors Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Hyundai Rotem Company
- VEM Sachsenwerk GmbH
- Sulzer Ltd.
- Bombardier Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Skoda Transportation A.S.
- ABB Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Alstom S.A.
- Saini Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2zn5f/worldwide_railway?w=4