DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Spinal Implants and VCF Market | Mexico | Units Sold, Average Selling Prices, Procedure Volumes, Market Values, Shares, Product Pipeline, Forecasts, SWOT | 2018-2024 | MedSuite" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A major limiting factor for the traditional spinal fusion markets is the development of motion preservation technology. Lumbar artificial discs (LADs) have not been as successful at cannibalizing thoracolumbar fixation devices as previously anticipated due to a lack of reimbursement and unfavorable clinical results. Favorable reimbursement policies are expected for these devices as favorable clinical results involving newer devices emerge.
Despite many challenges, growth is expected in many market segments, as the patient demographics and rising incomes in Mexico maintain a steady demand for such procedures. Barring unexpected major demographic change, for the next three to five decades the speed of aging in Latin America will continue on a singularly rapid course. Growth of this population is expected to stimulate growth in both fusion and non-fusion spinal implant markets.
Key Topics Covered:
Mexico Spinal Implants And VCF Market Overview
Key Report Updates
1. Research Methodology
2. Mexico Spinal Implants And VCF Market Overview
3. Procedure Numbers
4. Cervical Fixation Market
5. Thoracolumbar Fixation Market
6. Interbody Device Market
7. Motion Preservation Devices Market
8. Vertebral Compression Fracture Market
9. Spinal Electrical Stimulation Device Market
10. Spinal Surgery Instrumentation Market
- Zimmer Biomet
- DePuy Synthes
- Ulrich Medical
- Spinal Kinetics
- Globus Medical
- Others: NuVasive, Orthofix, K2M, Centinel Spine, Benvenue Medical, Atlas Spine, Exactech, Tyber Medical, Osseon, RTI Surgical, Innovasis, Joimax
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2cpx2s/mexico_spinal?w=4