DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Endoscope Reprocessing Systems and Software Solutions Market Assessment, Australia, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for endoscope reprocessing systems and workflow solutions in Australia was worth A$61.1 million in 2017. It is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 10.1% to reach a market size of A$98.7 million in 2022.
The total number of endoscopy procedures in Australia stood at 3.7 million in 2017. They are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2017-2022 to reach 5.1 million in 2022. While flexible endoscopy procedures accounted for 65.3% of the total procedural volume in 2017, the growth in volume will be equally driven by both rigid and flexible procedures growing at almost equal CAGRs of 6.2% and 6.7%, respectively, during 2017-2022.
Inpatient settings are still the ones taking up higher loads of endoscopic procedures in Australia, accounting for 67.8% of procedures in 2017. Hospitals are expected to dominate the procedural volumes during the forecast period, albeit at a continuously reducing share, accounting for 64.1% of total procedures in 2022, thus losing ground to outpatient and day care settings.
The higher share of hospital-based endoscopy, coupled with growing contribution from outpatient and day care based settings, has led to considerable opportunities for market participants from both end-user types. While hospitals, typically taking care of larger daily volumes, require sophisticated systems and workflow processes in place, day care centers are the ones with smaller volume requirements offering strategic alternatives to market participants in terms of smaller and more effective AER models.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Endoscope Reprocessing Systems And Software Solutions Market
4. Competitive Environment
5. Australia Endoscopy Devices Market Snapshot
6. Australia Endoscopy And Reprocessing Infrastructure Analysis
7. Forecasts And Trends - Total Endoscope Reprocessing Systems And Software Solutions Market
8. Core Equipment Sub-Segment Analysis
9. Core Equipment Sub-Segment Analysis - Automated Endoscope Reprocessors (Aers)
10. Core Equipment Sub-Segment Analysis - Storage And Drying Cabinets
11. Consumables Sub-Segment Analysis
12. Support Products Sub-Segment Analysis
13. Competitive Environment - Endoscope Reprocessing Solutions
14. Software Solutions Sub-Segment
15. Competitive Environment - Workflow Solutions
16. Growth Opportunity And Strategic Imperatives For Success
17. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vltxzg/australia?w=4