DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "De-oiled Lecithin Market by Source (Soy, Sunflower, Rapeseed, and Egg), Application (Food (Bakery Products, Confectionery Products, Convenience Foods, and Dairy & Frozen Desserts), Feed, and Healthcare), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The de-oiled lecithin market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2018, to reach USD 232.1 million by 2023
De-oiled lecithin is a multipurpose ingredient that is primarily used as an emulsifier, releasing agent, and instantizing agent. Owing to its multifunctionality, the demand for de-oiled lecithin is projected to be on the rise, owing to factors such as the growth in the food industry and increase in applications in the bakery, confectionery, and convenience food industries.
Along with the increasing consumer consciousness for natural ingredients in the cosmetic industry, the emerging applications in the poultry and aqua feed industries is expected to drive the de-oiled lecithin market.
Despite their important role in food safety and shelf-life extension, the preference for synthetic emulsifiers such as mono- & diglycerides and their derivatives, sorbitan esters, stearoyl lactylates, and polyglycerol esters over natural emulsifiers such as de-oiled lecithin is proving to be a restraint for the market.
- Growth in Demand for Natural Food Additives and Increasing Consumer Awareness About Clean Label Products
- Increase in Acceptance of Sunflower-Based Lecithin
- Increase in Demand for Convenience Food
- Replicability of De-oiled Lecithin By Synthetic Alternatives
- Emerging Markets & Changing Consumer Lifestyles
- Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices
- Concerns About GMO and Allergens
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Regulations for De-oiled Lecithin
7 De-oiled Lecithin Market, By Method of Extraction
8 De-oiled Lecithin Market, By Source
9 De-oiled Lecithin Market, By Application
10 De-oiled Lecithin Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- American Lecithin Company
- Amitex Agro Product Pvt. Ltd.
- Austrade Inc.
- Bunge Limited
- Clarkson Grain Company, Inc.
- Giiava (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Lasenor Emul
- Lecico GmbH
- Lecital GmbH
- Novastell Essential Ingredients
- Rasoya Proteins Ltd.
- Stern-Wywiol Gruppe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3x766/deoiled_lecithin?w=4